• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ameridane

Jun 5, 2013
    So just one question then, who on that list is 2A friendly? If people should vote out all the old politicians and get new people in there?

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    District 8

District 8: Three delegates, Baltimore County (Klausmeier, Bromwell, Cluster)

Running for delegate (one open seat): Republican Christian Miele.

Klausmeier, Bromwell, Cluster are all 3 pro-2A. Klausmeier is senate. She's a D but is very pro-2A and has a strong rating from the NRA. Bromwell is a D delegate, but he is very pro-2A. He voted against all the new taxes as well. He's a DINO, whether he knows it or not. Cluster is a retired police detective and also very strong pro-2A.

All three of those candidates deserve our votes.

I know nothing about the new Republican Christian Miele.

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV

Watdahec

Flipside
    Oct 31, 2012
    Glen burnie
    I hope we get a list of candidates that are pro 2A or candidates that honor their oath of office to help us new voters and help maryland people kick out them fart knockers in office.

crxtech

Mar 20, 2009
    Northern Anne Arundel
    He got a pass from MOM to vote against it. He voted the wrong way on every ammendment.

This is the type of thing we need to look out for!

Is there a list of those that voted against Mike's amendment that would actually punish criminals for using guns? Specifically those that voted against it when they re-voted?!

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    blaaaa Jennie Forehand Frosh's puppet or mini Frosh she doesn't know how to vote unless he tells her.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    He wasn't a 2A crusader, but at least he was on our side and voted with us, IIRC.

As Straightshooter has said, it was a forced vote, but I do think he was mostly on our side. A2 wasn't his only problem area, he voted for that horrific budget, not to mention the dude just grinds me the wrong way. :D

Costa is my delegate. He votes with us consistently, but he's not active on 2A issues and he's not responsive when I contact him about 2A. We can do better.

He's not currently mine, I got to meet him on several occasions because of my boss (he is her rep). However for the 2014 elections I get gerrymandered into his district 33. I HOPE we can do a lot better, but I guess we shall see.

He had to be forced to vote with us in the last session.

If nothing else, that's what it seemed like. He did vote correctly on most the amendments.

This is the type of thing we need to look out for!

Is there a list of those that voted against Mike's amendment that would actually punish criminals for using guns? Specifically those that voted against it when they re-voted?!

Nothing compiled into an easy list, but you can look up the data for your district here. I don't believe there are voting data for the Senate committee amendments, but there are for the amendments on the house and senate floor.

You can also sign up and use this system to track legislation that important to you.

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    Costa is my delegate. He votes with us consistently, but he's not active on 2A issues and he's not responsive when I contact him about 2A. We can do better.
    perhaps, but if he voted with us, he's also not really the problem.

...but he's retiring, so it's a moot point. he just needs to be replaced by someone pro-2A.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Yes, but he was way better than having an opponent. Who has declared? We need to protect that seat. Any potential candidates out there?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Wow
    District 6: Three delegates (two open seats), Baltimore County (Stone retiring, Minnick retiring; Olszewski running for Senate, Weir)
    Running for delegate: Republican Robin Grammer has announced he is running for delegate, as has Bob Long, who was the top Republican candidate in the 2010 General Election. Dan Liberatore, a Republican, has filed in the delegate race, as has Ric Metzgar, an Essex Republican.
    Johnny Ray Salling, a Republican, filed Sept. 10 for Senate.
    Marcus Foreman, a Democrat, filed Sept. 3 for the delegate seat.

I know it's early, but my Dino status may not matter too much here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom