• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Bumping this back up. Waited about a week for the powers that be to give us some info. Next step i believe is contacting the FBI

Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    Bumping this back up. Waited about a week for the powers that be to give us some info. Next step i believe is contacting the FBI

That looks identical to a post in another topic I was following?!? In both instances, I got excited as I've been waiting anxiously.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    That looks identical to a post in another topic I was following?!? In both instances, I got excited as I've been waiting anxiously.

It is lol. Im trying to fire people up. Now is not the time for patience and dealing with it. Look where thats got us since december

Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    It is lol. Im trying to fire people up. Now is not the time for patience and dealing with it. Look where thats got us since december

Sure as hell isn't getting any better. Election time is near. I have got 5 people to switch to Dino thus far. I think patience has its place when my lack thereof isn't doing anything but making me pissed. The polls will be sweet revenge and hopefully rattle some of these assholes.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Sure as hell isn't getting any better. Election time is near. I have got 5 people to switch to Dino thus far. I think patience has its place when my lack thereof isn't doing anything but making me pissed. The polls will be sweet revenge and hopefully rattle some of these assholes.

I dont think our numbers are big enough honestly. Theres alot of anti 2a people in md. I hope you all can make it all happen, but im not sure of it.

As far as patience. We've had enough patience. We've been nice. Look where its got us.

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    My Dealer says he will release on the 8th day but wont without a NICS number...

1) How do I/they get a NICS number without the MSP?
    2) Where in federal law or some ATF/FBI page says they can release without one.

Sig Snob

May 20, 2012
    Constitutional Firearms just announced a 10 day release. Please see the details under our threads in our IP section.

Thanks,
    Paul

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Drop this everywhere. Good info.

*** The US Government can plead the 5th amendment against We the People in the People's House? What??? ***

Received your message but your mailbox was full so i was unable to respond.

Please join me in contacting the Firearms Industry Programs Branch at fipb@atf.gov or by phone at (202) 648-7190 to convince them to write a similar open letter for Maryland.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    "Under Federal law, a NICS check may be relied upon by the FFL only for use in a single transaction, and for a period not to exceed 30 calendar days from the date that NICS was initially contacted."

Does this permit the FFL to combine several items into a single transaction, as seems to be the case with some dealers locally?

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    "Under Federal law, a NICS check may be relied upon by the FFL only for use in a single transaction, and for a period not to exceed 30 calendar days from the date that NICS was initially contacted."

Does this permit the FFL to combine several items into a single transaction, as seems to be the case with some dealers locally?

If you go to 7-11, walk in, buy a gallon of milk and some Goldenberg's peanut chews, and walk out, how many transactions is that?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Remember: "Voting Is The Best Revenge".

DINO in 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom