• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Funny how standard OEM Magazines can be considered hi capacity… honestly given the current loophole part of me really doesn’t care but it is inconvenient at times…

edit:
    Some states that support this don’t even have mag limits I am aware of…

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    Funny how standard OEM Magazines can be considered hi capacity… honestly given the current loophole part of me really doesn’t care but it is inconvenient at times…

edit:

The problem is they are never satisfied. As soon as you convince yourself that you can tolerate the current legislation, they come at you with a new round. Figure this is forshadowing across the board. For MD, they'll no longer allow you to posses. For the other places that are currently OK, they'll be coming for them soon. And they'll do it all in the name of safety completely ignoring the demographics of who is doing what and where the real problems lie.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The problem is they are never satisfied. As soon as you convince yourself that you can tolerate the current legislation, they come at you with a new round. Figure this is forshadowing across the board. For MD, they'll no longer allow you to posses. For the other places that are currently OK, they'll be coming for them soon. And they'll do it all in the name of safety completely ignoring the demographics of who is doing what and where the real problems lie.
    Politicians are not completely ignoring...

They are encouraging the violence.

They do not want to solve the problems. More money, more power, more ego validation.

Without violence, much harder to restrict, much harder to justify expenditures for studies, diversion programs run by friends, free money from true tyrants via campaign donation bundling, etc, etc, etc

rondon600

Mar 16, 2009
    The whole idea of 10 round mags is ok is like saying it’s ok to kill 10 people but not 20 or 30.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    "...Large-capacity magazines are not protected by the Second Amendment because they are not “Arms,” and they are not commonly used or suitable for self-defense..."

Not suitable for self defense?

A ten-rounder is better for defense than a 17 or a 30?

These evil people don't bother to even try to make a coherent argument. They just spew noise.
    But an 80% is? Mmmkay...

Yes, the approach is incremental and relentless.

FJB and FAB

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    "...Large-capacity magazines are not protected by the Second Amendment because they are not “Arms,” and they are not commonly used or suitable for self-defense..."

Not suitable for self defense?

A ten-rounder is better for defense than a 17 or a 30?

These evil people don't bother to even try to make a coherent argument. They just spew noise.
    I wonder if his security detail carries 10 rounders only

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019

edit:
    Wait 3 months,,,,,
    The Dems now have a super majority and a "Uncle Tom" governor all too willing to do Soros and Bloomberg's bidding.
    Annapolis 1/10/2024 is gonna look like the Boston marithon with leftist rushing to submit their gun banning legislation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom