Marylanders Against Gun Violence their AR-15...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Vinnie = Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence
    tweet = Marylanders Against Gun Violence.

In terms of gun control, prevent and against are synonymous, for lack of a better term. I can see where there was some confusion, there's many similarities.

I was a little suspicious, didn't really think Vinny's tech & social media aptitude was up to par to post that many tweets, not to mention the syntax and run-off sentences.

Glad this is cleared up

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I've changed the title of the original post to reflect my mistake, but I cannot change the actual thread title. Can a mod PLEASE do that for me before I make us look any worse? Thanks.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    In terms of gun control, prevent and against are synonymous, for lack of a better term. I can see where there was some confusion, there's many similarities.

I was a little suspicious, didn't really think Vinny's tech & social media aptitude was up to par to post that many tweets, not to mention the syntax and run-off sentences.

Glad this is cleared up

Ditto. Things make more sense now, although I wish I didn't have to make a potential PR nightmare out of it. B^(

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I personally think the thread should stay, just lock it if you want. It was an honest mistake. Send DiMarco an apology if you feel the need, that's about the best you can do... unless you want to give him an AR. :lol2:

cogcon

COGCON
    MDS Supporter
    Folks, call off the dogs on Mr. DeMarco. Marylanders Against Gun Violence is apparently a different organization than Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence. Mr. DeMarco is associated with the latter, this tweet is from the former.

I accept full responsibility for this and any fallout it causes.

Mods, can you please change the title to reflect this?

Keep up the pressure on MDAGV though.

Don't worry. 90% of Marylander's polled think it's the same organization, so it must be true. Just like registration and licensing, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom