• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Wow, PayPal makes this SO much easier! I know many of you are anti-PayPal and I completely understand (I accept GunPal as well, so PLEASE consider), but holy schnikes does it streamline the process and make my life easier. I should have the initial batch in the Big Blue Box tomorrow.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    I am not getting any stickers this time, but I want to thank DD214 for doing all the work. It takes ALOT of time and effort to ship a billion different sticker envelopes out, even with the aid of paypal.

THANKS!

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    I've had my stickers for a while now and don't need any just yet, but want some for other markings. BUT, I can wait for all of the newer crowd to get theirs. Just wanted to thank Don for this Awesome site!!:party29::party29:

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I've had my stickers for a while now and don't need any just yet, but want some for other markings. BUT, I can wait for all of the newer crowd to get theirs. Just wanted to thank Don for this Awesome site!!:party29::party29:

x2 my shield sticker got traded in with my cobalt :sad53: (for the sticker not the car) and its been snowing its ass off ever since. just washed and waxed the car and wouldn't you know it i found one of the circle design stickers with my cleaning gear. its going on the new truck today:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom