• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    That is a possibility that I am willing to consider. It would drive traffic to the local stores as well, I imagine. Win/Win.

As for buying them, as long as they are delivered in person they are free. I used to mail them free of charge until now since this MDShooters venture is starting to get expensive. Now I'm going to charge a buck, which after PayPal/GunPal processing fees should cover the envelope and stamp.

These 300 are going to go quick, but on the next batch I will look at spreading them out to the shops.

just add the 3% in for paypal OR if you send the money as a GIFT in paypal i believe there is no fee....

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    My Durango is in desperate need of one on the back!

How about keeping it simple and mailing a dollar and a self addressed envelope to you?

I was also thinking of a cold beer in trade, but I'm not sure the Post Office can keep it cold during the mailing...:D

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    To everyone PMing me (which is a LOT of people), as I said earlier in the thread I am not going to do this through the PM system anymore. My inbox is already at 500+ PMs concerning every subject under the sun related to this site, and it just doesn't work for trying to keep track of who has ordered what. I'll have something in place as soon as I have a couple of hours to devote to the subject. I just set up a GunPal account, so I'm probably going to use that and PayPal to track orders. Thanks for your patience while I finish setting this up.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    To everyone PMing me (which is a LOT of people), as I said earlier in the thread I am not going to do this through the PM system anymore. My inbox is already at 500+ PMs concerning every subject under the sun related to this site, and it just doesn't work for trying to keep track of who has ordered what. I'll have something in place as soon as I have a couple of hours to devote to the subject. I just set up a GunPal account, so I'm probably going to use that and PayPal to track orders. Thanks for your patience while I finish setting this up.

Roger that. Sorry to be confused...I am older......:party29::lol2:

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    I'd be interested in a few (two is one and one is none, and all) - I'm still in the process of removing all the stickers that came with my car, and this is the only one I'd actually want to put on my vehicle.

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    Seems to me there should be a way to get stickers out to everyone, putting them at the industry partners would propably be a good idea. Need to figure out how to get them out and show our support of firearms while driving in this state! I will gladly pay for some but not through paypal/gunpal etc... i don't put my cc out there and if i do with out so be it.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    If you sell them at our industry partners, how about the hats and shirts too? I suggested this a while back in a similar thread, and got positive responses, but haven't heard much since. It could be a cash only deal, so the shop doesn't have to get too deep into it. Like you said "win/win".

MH

buzzzyy

Big Member
    Nov 6, 2007
    Aspen Hill
    Paypal is easy to setup and easier to use. Go get it. It's the gold standard for electronic transactions.

The only think that is a little time consuming is the procedure for verification in the original setup. That's for your protection.

Paypal belongs to Ebay, and they hate guns and everyone who likes them (us)

I hate them, yet I have an account.

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    Paypal is easy to setup and easier to use. Go get it. It's the gold standard for electronic transactions.

The only think that is a little time consuming is the procedure for verification in the original setup. That's for your protection.
    \\will not support pay pal sorry

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Paypal belongs to Ebay, and they hate guns and everyone who likes them (us)

I hate them, yet I have an account.

I know, but if one wishes to eliminate every anti-gun business from their life that would be pretty much everyone. You would have to grow your own food and manufacture your own goods. It sucks, but such is life.

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    I know, but if one wishes to eliminate every anti-gun business from their life that would be pretty much everyone. You would have to grow your own food and manufacture your own goods. It sucks, but such is life.

This is true i just have a problem putting my credit card out there, no big deal i can do with out.

Thanks anyway

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    DD I might be a little late, but I opened a gunpal account for the AK group buy and it worked flawlessly. No problems at all and free!!

I'll stand in line also, 2 stickers for me too please :)

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I would like 3 as well. Please let me know once you have a system in place. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom