Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    I plan to be there! :mdpatriot
    ~Lambo

http://www.patmcdonough.org/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
    :bullhorn:Date and Time: Sunday, Sept. 30th, 5-7 PM
    Location: VFW Hall, Post 6506, 8777 Philadelphia Road in Rosedale
    http://www.patmcdonough.org/index.php?option=com_easycalendar&Itemid=27

http://www.patmcdonough.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=38

My friend, I hope you can attend this important upcoming rally. At the event, I will be presenting the details and key features of a "Five-Star Citizen Action Plan" that will effectively fight against the invasion of illegal aliens into our state. This plan will also help mandate English as Maryland's official language.

Our opponents, the “illegals” lobby, are well-funded, organized, and unified. They work diligently in Annapolis to promote the best interests of illegal aliens. Politicians in Washington and in Annapolis have become part of the problem, not part of the solution!

The Maryland General Assembly is infested with “lawmakers who support lawbreakers” (illegals). With the election of Martin O’Malley as Governor, the situation is much worse with Maryland on its way to becoming America’s first official “sanctuary state.”

In Maryland, the population of illegals in four short years has exploded from 75,000 to more than 350,000. These illegal “freeloaders” are costing Maryland families tens of millions of dollars for free health care, education, social services, and lost taxes. Moreover, on the dark side, they are destroying our criminal justice system with crime, gangs, and drugs. The butchering of three innocent children in Baltimore City was a tragic example of the chaos illegals have been creating in the area of public safety.

Maryland continues to be classified as one of the six worse states in the nation when it comes to security for driver’s licenses. Illegals continue to invade Maryland in growing numbers in order to secure easy access to our driver’s license system. They are causing carnage on our roadways. We will fight to pass legislation that will prohibit illegals from obtaining a Maryland driver’s license again next year.

This year I managed for the first time to secure a recorded vote of all of the members of the House of Delegates on the question of English as Maryland’s official language.
    McDonough1.jpg

Allow me to briefly outline our "Five Star Action Plan":

1. We will be seriously exploring the possibility of a federal lawsuit against the Governor and General Assembly on the belief they are violating the National Immigration Act by aiding and abetting illegal aliens.

2. We will have a citizens petition drive to place a charter amendment making English the official language of Baltimore County. The petition will appear on the November 2008 election ballot. Petitions may be available at the rally.

3. I will introduce legislation that will mandate English as the official language of Maryland in the 2008 session. Note- The state of Maryland does not have a citizen referendum initiative.

4. I, along with other legislators, will introduce the 2008 Illegal Alien Control Legislative Package consisting of the follow proposals:

A. Ban all contractors from state government jobs who employ illegal aliens

B. The Voter Fairness and Verification Act prohibiting illegals from voting and mandate identification confirming citizenship

C. The Day Labor Center Disclosure Act regulating day labor centers and prohibiting them from providing services to illegal aliens

D. Compliance with the R.E.A.L. Act prohibiting illegals from receiving Maryland drivers’ licenses

5. Citizen lobbying of the State Senate to prevent the passage of the taxpayer’s subsidy discount on tuitions at Maryland colleges for illegal aliens.

We will organize, unify, and grow our citizen’s grassroots initiatives through effective communication. [More exciting details will be revealed at the Rally outlining how you can become active and involved].
    :patriot: ~Pat McDonough :mdpatriot

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Works for me. If I get back from myout of town gig early enough I may try to make it.

I like the way he talks. He subbed on one of the radio shows over the summer and he seems like he has his head screwed on straight.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Works for me. If I get back from myout of town gig early enough I may try to make it.

I like the way he talks. He subbed on one of the radio shows over the summer and he seems like he has his head screwed on straight.

Whoa!

I'm game for all of it except for the Real ID Act BS....that needs to be repealed.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    It's Today!

I'm hoping the :beer:Bar is open, they have TVs, can't miss my Ravens!:D
    If anyone here is planning on attending I should be there before Kick-off. Look for me, I'll be wearing a OD Green USMC Utility Cap:patriot:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Hey Lambo, I think I saw you on Channel 2 last night....wearing your Marine cap and saluting....some kind of logo on the front of the cap....maybe in red?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom