• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atimesublime

Mar 23, 2009
    Montgomery County MD
    Hey everyone,

this is my first thread ... so be kind.

Does anyone know of ... or have suggestions as to a good shop in Maryland that sells the Dillon reloading presses? I've been looking at them online, but would rather patronize a local shop.

I see there are folks on here from some places such as Gun Connection ... wondering if there are any others.

Thanks

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Your first thread.....aww, congratulations. A bouncing baby thread. And one that is not of the "9mm vs .40/.45 variety!

Welcome aboard. There are PLENTY of folks that can give you the info you need.....I'm just being a goof.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    In the past I have seen them at Continental Arms, Timonium, MD, off I-83 heading to PA. Not sure if they have any reloading stuff at their sister shop, White Marsh Arms, in Reisterstown.

I have seen reloading gear at Gun Connection, but I don't know if Dan carries or stocks Dillon. His shop is small and rather full.

00-Guy

Feb 15, 2008
    Bart's Sporting World in Glen Burnie is a local Dillon dealer. You might also want to call White Marsh Arms. They have a pair of 1050's on display. Expect to pay Dillon list. Unless you are trying to buy local, order from Brian Enos for a discount or order directly from Dillon to support them. Great product, outstanding factory service.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    why not just order right from Dillon.
    local will most likely mark it up and over shipping cost and then you'll pay O'mally tax.

Teemus

MSI Executive Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Just go to www.dillonprecision.com and order what you need from them. Everyone who answers the phone is extremely knowledgeable and they will answer all of your questions truthfully and accurately. Also, make sure that you get someone to help you set up your press. Dillon sells videos about the process, but it's best to have an experienced user help you out. I've had a Dillon XL650 for about 8 years. I originally wanted to buy the 1050 but the guy from Dillon talked me out of it.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Teemus answered the question, albeit not the way he intended. The OP wants to buy locally so that he will have a live human in person to show/ help him set it up.
    Maryland Reload R , in So Md is also Dillon dealer, but by appt only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom