Maryland Data Analyst Proves “Common Sense” Gun Control Is Killing State Residents

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I would like to think there is some common sense among the overwhelming majority of the MGA but it just does not seem to be there. Great info. Glad to see that someone took the time to put this together.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Man, he must have spent a ton of time researching and writing that. Kudos to him for the effort.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I don't think facts matter in this case. Because the anti-2A people are more concerned about high-proof snobbery than anything else. Snobbery first, power second, crime a long way last.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    I cant find it either? I sent it to my son yesterday and he had some concerns with the authors conclusions, maybe someone else saw the things my son saw? I wanted to read it today to continue the discussion with the boy.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This needs to be e mailed to EVERY RAT in the MGA starting with Herr Frosh!!! Of course he will not care or give a flying fig because he has 24/7/365 protection and hates guns to begin with but Mike&Mike need to see this and show them their gun laws just do not work but then they might give a flying fig either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom