• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    The Maryland Arms Collector’s Baltimore “Antique” Arms show is back again. For those that have never attended before, the show is usually massive and size is comparable to one of the Nation’s shows in Dulles.

It’s at the State Fairgrounds in Timonium in the Cow Palace.

March 16th and 17th, 2024.

Admission is $15 Saturday and $10 Sunday according to the website. If you’re a member of MACA, you get in for free and before the show opens to the public.

http://www.baltimoreshow.com/

Tickets are now able to be purchased before the show through eventbrite.

The show states “Antique” but most Curio and Relic long guns are welcome. The show is just not geared towards “modern” firearms like AR’s and AK’s.

No Post-1898 Handguns are allowed in the show unless they are part of a display table. That rule is slated to change for the 2025 show however.

If you’re interested in joining MACA, let me know.

Last edited:

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    This is the one gun show in the region that I consider a "must make". Precisely because it's not the usual AR/AK/1911/Glock/jerky fest that every other gun show it. This one draws attendees from outside the United States - I've run into Canadians and Brits at it. Bring money. Bring lots of money.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    I've had this show circled on the calendar since they announced the date. Had such a great time last year.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The Maryland Arms Collector’s Baltimore “Antique” Arms show is back again. For those that have never attended before, the show is usually massive and size is comparable to one of the Nation’s shows in Dulles.

It’s at the State Fairgrounds in Timonium in the Cow Palace.

March 16th and 17th, 2023 2024
    FIFY

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Will be looking for SMLE and maybe some others. The enfield has been on my list for a long time. Hoping I can find a good example for a fair price. Always love the Japanese guns as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    No Post-1898 Handguns are allowed in the show unless they are part of a display table. That rule is slated to change for the 2025 show however.
    Good. I like a reprieve from all the AR, AK, Glock, etc. overload as much as anyone, but there is no reason for this show to exclude WW1 vintage 1911s, first gen SAAs, etc. either.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Being told post WW2 long guns aren't allowed. I'm not seeing that written anywhere. Can someone confirm?

I know about the handgun rules

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Somewhere there was something about post WW2 long guns, I think it asks what percentage when you fill out the application for a table.
    There is plenty of post WW2 long guns. The application asks what you are going to have and what percentage of your table will be what. I fill out my table application honestly and I have mostly post WW2. They do ask that you have quality items and they have the right to refuse you a table.
    The main hard and fast rule is no post 1898 handguns.
    I don't think I've ever seen any AR's, not one.
    They used to check Colt SAA serial numbers for post 1898. Somewhere in a previous post I read that there's going to be some changes for the better next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom