• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I have an appointment with a customer this morning that I couldn't change, so can someone give Vallario the stink-eye for me?

Thanks for representing us to those that are going.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I have an appointment with a customer this morning that I couldn't change, so can someone give Vallario the stink-eye for me?

Thanks for representing us to those that are going.

It is going to be a long day at the hearings and may go on till six or seven in both committees and worth showing up in support to even if it is late....but for me this is why I cannot make it because I need to make sure I will be back home in time for work tonight.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I am in unexpectedly detained at the facility in Westfields - was stuck here last nite until late as well and missed my ARP/AGC meeting. I apologize, but this pays my bills and excuses of any type on this issue just suck. God Bless you that made it. I did manage to send copious emails.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I wish I could have made it, I could not take off from work because another coworker was out. And I also can't take off tomorrow to go to the Dulles show for the same reason.
    It's just not my week!

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    :mad54:I had my boss leave work early and stuck me with doing his work(due by 7pm tonight):mad54:.

I really do not like the man.

thanks to all those who were able to make it!!!

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I saw the WBAL report. Of course it was a David Collins piece and it was largely about Pat Jessamy and her push for "common sense" gun laws.

Pyramid

MDS Supporter
    Sep 27, 2008
    AACO
    The article is inaccurate as well......

"Authorities said long guns are being used by felons in Baltimore city because, unlike handguns, its not illegal for them to possess one."

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I thought it was a good turnout today. I was in the senate judiciary committee proceedings area where Frosh started with sb645 instead of ending with it. Lots of good testimony from our side.

I didn't make it to the house side and am looking forward to hearing how that went...

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I was hammering them out last night but didnt think about doing it again today. I am going to do that now. Can't hurt:party29:

I sent letters again today since I couldn't make it.

Emails...that's what my Delegate, Frank Conaway, from the 40th District must have been doing the 4.5 hours I was there. I don't think his eyes left his laptop. Well, except when he was OUT THE ENTIRE TIME during HB683, Repeal Of Finding Requirement To Repeal The "Good And Substantial" Clause For The Issuance Of Permits To Carry A Handgun. I plan to dumb some poo on him in an email once I calm down a little. What a horses butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom