• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    no change in support of bill, just looked, maybe after tonight's session, he needs to talk to someone, I'll give him a few days

He told me " No one can take his name off the bill until it is heard and then he will have it removed."

I also ask him to stop and speak to the group tonight! And ask for Rack or Stove man!

I will reach out tomorrow!

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    He told me " No one can take his name off the bill until it is heard and then he will have it removed."

I also ask him to stop and speak to the group tonight! And ask for Rack or Stove man!

I will reach out tomorrow!

Did you ask him why he or his staff didn't find this error or reply to my email ?

Thank you for reaching out to him and it was not my intention to embarrass him by bring this out into the open but without a reply in over a week I had no other choice.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    For those just tuning in:

Tuesday Jan. 31st, MOMS DEMANDING ACTION will hold their LOBBY DAY EVENT at the Statehouse at all morning. THE PATRIOT PICKET WILL BE THERE TO CONFRONT THEIR STUPIDITY WITH FACTS, SO JOIN US! As always, you can grab a Patriot Picket sign or bring one of your own.

FOR THOSE THAT CAN COME EARLY: We will take our signs back to Rowe Blvd and Taylor Avenue for the first time in 2017 to catch the eyeballs of the many MOMS DEMANDING ACTION streaming in to the State Capitol for their Lobby Day Event. We will start that action at 7am Tuesday morning on Rowe Boulevard @ Taylor Street. This is a great opportunity for people to join in, and still able to be at work around 9am. Free parking is available at the Graul's Market lot at that intersection. At that hour the store is not open.

After 9am we will switch over to Lawyer's Mall to confront them with our signs there.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN JOIN THE ACTION MID-MORNING: On Tuesday morning Jan. 31st, we will definitely be in place by 10:30am at Lawyer's Mall. At that time, the MOMs will be forming up and the Maryland Senate will also be crossing the street to get to their session so they are our audience too!

AT 11:45am the MOMs will rally at Lawyer's Mall and we expect to be pushed across the street by the Maryland Capitol Police, but with our signs and 1st Amendment rights, WE WILL BE SEEN AND HEARD.

So basically, our core group will be conducting the Patriot Picket between 7am and 12:30pm on Tuesday. Feel free to jump in for any part of Tuesday's action.

For those that can be in the room for the bill introduction at 1pm, COME ON DOWN!

BUMP-Ola!

Who's up for the day shift?

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    Wife said ok. I am having issues getting sleepy. I am going to try and show up. I have an issue with sleeping at night nowadays

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    This just in ...

MD 2A Patriot Pickets PREEMPT Moms Demanding Action to greet our incoming legislators on Man-Up Monday

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks to everyone that showed up, and to Mark and EL for the photos and video. Can't do the day shift today, but I see Beo and others are already mobilizing to fill spots on the line. Trying to arrange for next Monday and am in for Deplorables 2A Tuesday. Rack you and Deep Lurker make this too easy for anyone to just show up, grab a sign for an hour or two, and take a stance for what is right. I encourage others to give it a try - you'll like it.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    BOOMP!

Remember the Night Shift up North by the railyards? Come on down for the Patriot Day Shift. It's even better!

Supple Moms who Demand Action!
    Free live entertainment!
    Cavorting outdoors in daylight!

Rowe Boulevard @ Taylor Street, then Lawyers Mall at 9 a.m. to...

See you there!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    BOOMP!

Remember the Night Shift up North by the railyards? Come on down for the Patriot Day Shift. It's even better!

Supple Moms who Demand Action!
    Free live entertainment!
    Cavorting outdoors in daylight!

Rowe Boulevard @ Taylor Street, then Lawyers Mall at 9 a.m. to...

See you there!

:lol::lol2:

Supple Moms, Beo you kill me, bro. :thumbsup:

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Thanks to all who took the time and expended the energy to show up. I had hoped to be able to join you and even had Staples print me up a brand spanking new almost perfeshunal lookin' "Protection Equality" sign. Unfortunately work is kicking my ass this month but I hope to hit the bricks next Monday evening. I need a break from work and pissing in the Progressive punchbowl is always fun.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Ah, the fresh morning breeze of sanity to blow away the stale smell of Libtardia.

Howdy MOMs!

Attachments

• IMG_6585.jpg
      IMG_6585.jpg
      84 KB · Views: 162
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member