• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    http://www.strongsidetactical.com/magpul-pmag-30-round-magazines-gen-m2-blk-5-pack/

Loading zoom

See 1 more picture RRP:Price:$100.00
    SKU:Mag5pck (2 PMAG maglevel window + 3 PMAG)
    Vendor:Brand:MAGPUL
    Condition:Weight:Rating: ( 1 product review )
    Availability:Shipping may be delayed up to 5 days due to extreme sales volume
    Shipping:Free Shipping
    Minimum Purchase:unit(s)
    Maximum Purchase:unit(s)
    :Gift Wrapping:
    Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
    Buy in bulk and save

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description
    IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!

PMAG 30 5-PACK

NO CALL-INS PLEASE!!

Strong-Side Tactical is offering a 5-PACK of Mapul PMAG 30 round magazines WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Package consists of THREE BLK Gen2 PMAGS and TWO BLK Gen2 PMAGs w/level window for a total of FIVE MAGAZINES! This package is only available as stated, no altering or substituting items, colors styles etc. NO CALL-INS PLEASE!! We are experiencing extremly high call volume and will not be able to service your phone call. Limit OF TEN, 5-packs per customer. We will not ship to prohibited states/municipalities. Know your laws.

***OUR INVENTORY IS ALWAYS LIVE. IF YOU CAN ADD IT TO THE CART, THE ITEM IS IN STOCK. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO FIVE DAYS FOR MAGAZINES TO SHIP. WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GET THEM OUT SOONER, BUT OUR SALES FORECASTS SHOW A TEMENDOUS AMOUNT OF DEMAND.

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    beat me to it. I ordered a pack, my only concern is that I didn't see anywhere that it was noted to be .223/5.56, but I would assume so.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    so they are OK with having them shipped to a place other than billed to address.

thanatron

MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2012
    "5 packs of Mapgul PMAG 20 Gen M3-BLK magazines are in stock and ready to ship NOW. These magazines are for 5.56 / .223 and are only available in black."

from their facebook page..

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Yes, djleepanda, it was. I know the law but it seemed like maybe there was skirting somehow. I, unfortunately, have no one close to ship too. Elmer was kind enough to tell me his solution. No need to be an ass.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I also find it interesting that it's still in stock. I ordered one (shipped to a friend in PA) and that friend ordered one pack for himself.

Marine

Jan 10, 2013
    How is that even possible that everything but the 5 packs are out of stock? So you can't buy one but you can buy five?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom