• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    And in purcellville, there is catoctin creek distillery and Monk's (great BBQ and whisky)

The other BBQ joint is in On 9, just north of 7

---
    Shamr0ck

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I work in Falls Church. I need to do the Rt 7/ Rt 15 commute home one day and hit up some of these LGS. Pass a couple of DSG and WalMarts on the way home that way as well.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I work in Falls Church. I need to do the Rt 7/ Rt 15 commute home one day and hit up some of these LGS. Pass a couple of DSG and WalMarts on the way home that way as well.
    The prices for AR mags in TW Firearms/Bullseye Guns are very reasonable. They also carry Glock mags, and some others, but good to call ahead to check. It's a smaller store, but with nice stuff (that we don't see in MD).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    You seemed to be learning a bit about them when you acquired the very nice karma collection based on your inquiries. Maybe your appreciation grew having a ready supply.

Believe it or not, I have only had 2 or 3 bottles of port, since that day. psycosteve came down one day and we ran out to the store to get a bottle of port. Didn't want to crack open a good port, if he found he didn't like port. Well, he likes it.

I am saving a bottle for a friend of mine that I graduated HS with, and he happens to have graduated from CIA with a culinary arts degree. He will be coming in from the Left Coast in September. My buddy is the one that introduced me to port with Presidential Porto Tawny 10 year. That happened back when I was 21, and it has been port, reiselings, zinfandels, and all kinds of interesting things along the journey.

I'm thinking we need to get the gang together again from that day for another bottle of wine. Sit out back on the patio, sipping wine, having a bull session, and having edibles. What do you say?

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    I'm looking for mags for my G19 and AR15. I'm north of Baltimore in Lutherville. I figure my closest access point would be over the PA border via I83. Any store suggestions in PA in that direction? Thanks.

Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury is just off 83 going up the hill towards town. Small place behind the barber shop but jammed pack with guns the last time I was in there.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Just remembered there is a microbrew, BBQ joint, hops farm on 15 just north of lucketts.

Opens at noonish, serves BBQ after 4 (BBQ by voltaggio - partner at volt is also partner in this place).

IIRC, the place is called Vanish. Can't miss the hops trellis on the west side of 15

---
    Shamr0ck

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Just remembered there is a microbrew, BBQ joint, hops farm on 15 just north of lucketts.

Opens at noonish, serves BBQ after 4 (BBQ by voltaggio - partner at volt is also partner in this place).

IIRC, the place is called Vanish. Can't miss the hops trellis on the west side of 15

---
    Shamr0ck
    Yea, an ATF day is in order...
    $12.99 for G3 PMAG-30s is the everyday price.

That is actually a darn good price.

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    For convenience to MoCo, I've had good luck with Nova Firearms in McLean, VA. Order it online, pick it up in the store when it arrives. I've seen cheaper prices elsewhere, but for the convenience factor, it is a decent place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom