• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Huh?

We send rebuild kits for any magazine that are able to be taken apart.

We have this in the description of most of the more popular magazines, but we'll do it to all magazines. Its not a big deal to pop off most baseplates.

Yep. We'll do the rest.

Thanks JoeBob! Now I have even more of a reason to put in a big order when a black UBR comes back in to stock.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Huh?

We have this in the description of most of the more popular magazines, but we'll do it to all magazines. Its not a big deal to pop off most baseplates.
    what about them ar 15-22 mags black dog mags in 26rnds. do you send that as a rebuilt or only on mags that has floor plate?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    what about them ar 15-22 mags black dog mags in 26rnds. do you send that as a rebuilt or only on mags that has floor plate?

As long as we can take it apart we will do rebuild kits. I think the only mag off the top of my head we can't is the black dog 10/22 mag.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Huh?

I did not know this, I would have ordered from JobBob's as well, I actually just put an order in for a LPK and Stock and would have ordered some mags too if I knew. Usually MDS members are pretty good at letting you know what deals JobBob's has but I havent seen any in the rebuild kit threads in the Depot recently. Good to know, will spread the word in further threads.

ED O

May 18, 2013
    Lusby
    anyone else having issue with HG hunting and tactical? Placed my order on the 2nd, they charged my card on the 2nd. Charged me for 2 day shipping, sent me shipping notification on the evening of the 4th. Shipping status still to this day is "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on the USPS site. Have tried numerous times to contact them by phone and email with no response. So tonight I sent them a email stating that if I don't receive confirmation that my order has shipped in the next couple of days that I will be contacting my credit card company to file a dispute.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    See post above. Had bad tracking (in beginning). Customer service was great to deal with. Problem.corrected itself.

Shipment received in timely manner, and with no other issues.
    Good luck. I was satisfied with my order.

46and2

Aug 13, 2013
    PA
    anyone else having issue with HG hunting and tactical? Placed my order on the 2nd, they charged my card on the 2nd. Charged me for 2 day shipping, sent me shipping notification on the evening of the 4th. Shipping status still to this day is "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on the USPS site. Have tried numerous times to contact them by phone and email with no response. So tonight I sent them a email stating that if I don't receive confirmation that my order has shipped in the next couple of days that I will be contacting my credit card company to file a dispute.

There is a whole thread of people complaining about this company on ar15(dot)com. Thread got locked but it was enough for me to stay away.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS

"Electronic Shipping Info Received" with no other status updates means they printed off a label but it hasn't been shipped. It should be scanned when the local post office takes possession of the package and every time it gets sent out from each logistical hub along the way.

The USPS will sometimes miss a scan someplace when a package is en route, but if its been more than a few days then the issue doesn't lie with USPS. It lies with the shipper who didn't send out the inventory yet.

Chances are good that they are either backed up in shipping or awaiting for inventory to arrive before shipping out the order.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere

It took a few days for me to get a tracking number and then it didn't show any information for a day which is normal for them having printed the label. All in all it took a little over a week to get my mags, no complaints.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    My order still has not shipped from this place. So much for the 7-10 days statement.

Feb 17, 2009
    Finally got an email from these guys

Dear Steve,

We are sending you the new production m3 40 round mags. Magpul recalled the original production release for 'undisclosed issues'. So we have had to not only try to keep up with continuing through the list of customers that still need to receive their order of 40 round mags, but we have had to also reship the mags to the customers that had gotten the initial production run. Needless to say its been a bit of a mess. That is what the delay is. Our apologies but the new production ones will be on their way to you shortly

HG Hunting and tactical

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Huh?

Can you do a rebuild kit on the Ruger 10/22 25 round magazine? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom