• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanJo

Mar 4, 2010
    Western Howard County
    HRA stands for Harrington & Richardson Arms, one of the subcontractors for M1's. There are several good books on M1's and M! Carbines out there, buit the best place for information on CMP rifles is the CMP forum on their website.......lot's of folks offering good free advice.

eah990

Feb 25, 2010
    so I too ordered a garand from CMP. I Looked at my checking balance today and they just cashed the check. Does that mean the rifle has shipped? I hope im not far away from getting it

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    apparently once they receive your app its 30 days, so they say.

There's no set time frame. There have been periods when they're very busy and it can take several months. Then they'll catch up, and start getting them out within a couple weeks.

Check out the CMP forum for the latest on shipping times. There are always a few threads going on that subject.

Log on to your E-store account, and check your order status. As the time approaches, you should be doing this several times a day, building up to hourly. It's all part of the CMP experience. You gotta pay your dues.

VFP

Nov 22, 2012
    If you are a veteran, you don't need to meet all the other requirements about club membership. They just don't want people with no background in weapons to get their hands on such a weapon without a modicum of skillsets to have such a capable instrument in their hands.

Makes sense, too bad gun laws are not that way countrywide. Would elliminate a lot of stupid gun laws.

VFP

Nov 22, 2012
    Of course you can pay premium and buy one from places like Cabela's. There at least you can put it in your hands and see what you are getting before hand. Thirty days to change your mind.
    CMP you get what you get. Unless you go to Anniston, AL or Ohio, I think the other location where they sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom