• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Woohoo! Thanks guys and gals. We are at $2200 which puts us well over last year. Thanks so much!

That makes it about 20 cents/registered member......oh well, maybe the others are just planning to throw a bunch of money at SAF for all they're doing for the pro-2A community. Yeah, that's it :rolleyes:

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    Woohoo! Thanks guys and gals. We are at $2200 which puts us well over last year. Thanks so much!

:thumbsup: Outstanding brother! This is a great program and is the least we can do as a community for those who gave some much for the freedoms we all enjoy... well not here in MD... But you get the point. :patriot:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That makes it about 20 cents/registered member......oh well, maybe the others are just planning to throw a bunch of money at SAF for all they're doing for the pro-2A community. Yeah, that's it :rolleyes:

Imagine what we could do next year with $2 per member.

ZHammer

Pythonidae Fan
    Jul 5, 2009
    Bel Air, Md.
    Just donated again to such a worthy cause. I wish more MDShooters members felt compelled to donate to this drive. Just a $5 or $10 donation by all could really jump the total.
    Update: Ok, had to update my comment because DD214 posted the current total, perhaps it included my recent donation. Still, $5 or $10 would help!
    :patriot:

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I know it's a rought summer and funds a re tight for some folks. I get that and it's no worry. I get a little peeved because group buys for new gear around here can sell thousands of dollars worth of gear. Still, this is about as good a charity as we can support around here.

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    Imagine what we could do next year with $2 per member.

Just donated again to such a worthy cause. I wish more MDShooter members felt compelled to donate to this drive. Just a $5 or $10 donation by all could really jump the total.
    Update: Ok, had to update my comment because DD214 posted the current total, perhaps it included my recent donation. Still, $5 or $10 would help!
    :patriot:

+1000

jjoshea

Jul 24, 2008
    NC
    You folks are awesome.

We have locked in 21 guys to shoot, lots of smiles to be had, and memories of laughter.

For these young warriors, this Camp Perry trip, a rifle to hold and knowing so many helped so quietly, is a testiment to our community!

I cannot thank you enough!

I will be sure to let these guys know how much all here helped.

Respectfully,

JJ O'Shea
    Exec. Director
    M1 for Vets Project
    24July, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha