• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Get a cabelas visa so you can get the $5 shipping. Also helps you control your ammo spending if you just use it for ammo.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Get a cabelas visa so you can get the $5 shipping. Also helps you control your ammo spending if you just use it for ammo.

You know that's kinda funny because it still showed charging me the $8.95 shipping price. I guess the $25.00 off was all they would give at one time. You know that old can't combine discounts thing. I'll take the $25.00 off anyday. To get 1000 round for $33.94. I'm not gonna complain!!

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    You know that's kinda funny because it still showed charging me the $8.95 shipping price. I guess the $25.00 off was all they would give at one time. You know that old can't combine discounts thing. I'll take the $25.00 off anyday. To get 1000 round for $33.94. I'm not gonna complain!!

When you first sign up you can't use the $5 shipping because you don't yet have a functioning Visa account yet. Nor can you use it until you recieve your physical card in the mail and call to activate it.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    When you first sign up you can't use the $5 shipping because you don't yet have a functioning Visa account yet. Nor can you use it until you recieve your physical card in the mail and call to activate it.

That's interesting because in the promotion it says this first purchase will be charged to my new Cabelas Visa card and it will be the default card in memory in the system. When I look in my account history it shows the last 4 digits of my new card listed. I don't know. Either way I got 1k rounds of .22 for $33 bucks!!! In the words of Russian comedian Yakov Smirnoff, "whadda country"!!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

That's BS that you didn't get the cheap shipping. If I were you I'd sell that ammo to Alphabrew for $40 to teach Cablea's a lesson!!:D

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    That's interesting because in the promotion it says this first purchase will be charged to my new Cabelas Visa card and it will be the default card in memory in the system. When I look in my account history it shows the last 4 digits of my new card listed. I don't know. Either way I got 1k rounds of .22 for $33 bucks!!! In the words of Russian comedian Yakov Smirnoff, "whadda country"!!

Your right about your initial purchase when you sign up for the card. You won't be able to use it again until you recieve the actual card and activate it. Same with the $5 shipping. I talked to customer service and thats what they said.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    interesting, tried the link again, as of 4:30pm I was able to put in another order. Said "in stock" BUT, both orders (from yesterday and today) are both "in process"

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    interesting, tried the link again, as of 4:30pm I was able to put in another order. Said "in stock" BUT, both orders (from yesterday and today) are both "in process"

Dag, looks like you're right. I got four boxes of this stuff on the way plus a sizable hoard from past orders, I think I'm actually good on .22lr.

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    Interesting that it's still showing in stock and allowed me to order. We'll see what happens. I"ve got one for delivery tomorrow and one in process. This makes two....Didn't think I would say it be I think I'm good for a while on .22lr also.

pedropcola

Feb 8, 2009
    It is kind of sad how excited we get for bulk pack .22 @ 25 bucks a box PLUS shipping. It will be nice when WalMart gets their 525 round boxes/18.97 again. Hopefully.

I understand now why people cache ammo when it is plentiful.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    As of a few minutes ago, I ordered another 1000 rounds and the order went through. That's 5000 rounds I've ordered since yesterday. All have gone through and I have shipping dates for all of them. Not one order has been backordered. It does suck to have to pay the shipping on each order, but you gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabelas.com and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. You will receive another e-mail at the time your order ships.
    Products Ordered
    1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000 @ $49.99 each
    In stock-Approx delivery Wed 10/16
    Total
    Merchandise = $49.99
    Postage = $8.95
    ORDER TOTAL = $58.94

I love this ammo. Can't get enough of it.
    Jim Smith

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    It is kind of sad how excited we get for bulk pack .22 @ 25 bucks a box PLUS shipping. It will be nice when WalMart gets their 525 round boxes/18.97 again. Hopefully.

I understand now why people cache ammo when it is plentiful.

I actually sold all of my golden bullet bulk packs for $30 (my cost plus shipping). There are better deals out there now.

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Just got some (I think), at least the order went through.:party29:

I still have a 525 Remington pack on backorder since 9/27 still in process. :tdown:

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I got the card this morning and ordered with it but I want to order with it again tonight but it not let me choose it as a payment option do I have to wait on the card to get here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom