• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmelton

Jan 23, 2013
    Lurker here -- well, mostly lurker. My account is new though I've been browsing here for a bit.

Got to meet a few MDShooters guys at the Rally, though I don't remember any of the usernames of anybody except perhaps AtlasArmory (who I carpooled with).

briwayjones

I'm Brian! I've been here a while! I admit, I'm a lurker! Lurker mode reengaged!

Attachments

• shifty_eyes.gif
      shifty_eyes.gif
      260 bytes · Views: 320

Stan M

Dec 24, 2008
    Gwynn Oak, MD
    Relatively new member here. I'm a "co-owner" of the Maryland Alerts forum, NRA life member, certified pistol instructor, JPFO & MSI supporter.

Thanks to everyone who went to Annapolis Tuesday. It would have been risky for me, because I work under contract to the state and my face is known to too many people like O'Malley and my bosses in the Military Department.

Things may just get bad enough that I'll have to take a chance and start attending.

FYI: I am NOT in a position, financially or personally, to move out of state because of the politics here, so I am in this fight to the finish, even though it may often be from the sidelines or from the ambush...

boink

Jul 31, 2012
    :smack:...6 month plus lurker here...will be coming out of the closet soon to participate...I'm a gun noob!

Gyokusai

Jan 11, 2013
    Annapolis
    I'm getting 2-5 new user notifications a day lately We love having you new folks around and you are more than welcome to hang out in any way that you see fit.

Curious, and forgive me if this is actually posted somewhere and I missed it. Do we have and published metrics/demographics of the MDS community, like how many members and whatnot? I joined a month ago and seems to be quite the active community, glad I found this little corner of the internet after just moving down here last year from MA.

bmelton

Jan 23, 2013
    Curious, and forgive me if this is actually posted somewhere and I missed it. Do we have and published metrics/demographics of the MDS community, like how many members and whatnot? I joined a month ago and seems to be quite the active community, glad I found this little corner of the internet after just moving down here last year from MA.

Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but you can get a good start on it with the members list: http://www.mdshooters.com/memberlist.php

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011

Is that nick a reference to the "Ichioku Gyokusai" slogan?

Gyokusai

Jan 11, 2013
    Annapolis
    Is that nick a reference to the "Ichioku Gyokusai" slogan?

In the right neighborhood at least. Not a reference to that slogan per say, but simply the core term itself, Gyokusai (玉砕) - honorable suicide; noble death. As in the Banzai charge or Kamikaze attack for example, performed as an expression of the Bushido code of the Samurai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom