• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

louie0099

Dec 1, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Very Wrong

I have spent about $1,500+ with him in the last year.
    I bought two guns from him and had work done on two others as well as supplies ammo etc.
    He was always friendly but a little to much of a smart ass for me with lots of off color jokes that never really bothered me. Hey I had no problems doing buisness with him even though he had some real weird store hours out of his Bowie home.
    About 4 1/2 months ago while picking up a Springfield 1911 I had him do some work on he showed me a tricked out custom SS Springfield 1911 from his "private collection"
    He tells me how much work was done to it blah , blah , blah and really starts laying down a world class "SHAM WOW" sales pitch.
    I admit it was a nice 1911 and I liked it but for $1,000 + transfer fees and tax it was way over what I could afford and I and told him so.
    So then he goes into how I could come back and put a deposit on it and make payments for up to 6 months .
    He then starts a hard sell ...kind of aggressive and how I could never find a better pistol. It was from his elite "personal collection " etc. etc.
    I told him I had some property in FL. and IF I sold it I would come in and buy it.
    I never came back to put a deposit on it or ever sold the property.
    Fast foreward to a few days ago.
    I call him and ask if he can order me a Romanian PSL-54C from AIM. "sure he say's but you have to do it now because they are almost sold out"
    OK I say and he tells me to come in that night after 6PM when he opens to do the paper work.
    I get there and he points to that 1911 on his desk and say's "you need to pay for this as well"
    I expalin I really am not interested in it and that i told him -->IF<-- I sold my property in FL I would come in and buy it.
    He starts shaking and goes off shouting how he has been holding that gun for me for months and that he could have sold it over a dozen times because people come in every day looking for .45's and acting all irate.
    I say "well then at least it won't be hard to sell to someone else and I never put a deposit on it"
    This makes him crazy and wild eyed.
    I say "look I told you it was only if...."
    He jumps in and cuts me off about "I don't care about your property sales" and "I run a buisness" and that "You should pay for the 1911 and the Romanian he ordered on his credit card for me now".
    He then throws the paper work at me and say's "here you fill it out I'm to upset to write"
    I scratched a few things down and then walked out quick.
    I figure this is this guy's house and not a "real" buisness.
    He has bragged about being a wounded combat Vietnam Vet and he has a pistol on his hip , he's so mad he's shaking and it's his home.
    I don't say what I want which is kiss my ass I'm not buying sqat from you now or ever.
    I keep my mouth shut and get the hell out quick.
    I can honestly say I was worried this guy was going to wig out and do something crazy.
    I get home and call him and tell him to cancell the order and hang up before he can speak.
    This guy is nut's and flaked out on me.
    I would advise any other members here to beware of doing buisness with this guy.
    :sad20:

Sorry, about 90% of your badmouthing me is very incorrect. It's obvious that you are simply a very unhappy person. FYI: I do have a few hundred very happy customers. Maybe you just need to learn to man-up a little. That's OK, you are the way you are. Have a great day and enjoy. Note: If you are going to say something bad about a person, you should at least tell the truth.

Sorry, about 90% of your badmouthing me is very incorrect. It's obvious that you are simply a very unhappy person. FYI: I do have a few hundred very happy customers. Maybe you just need to learn to man-up a little. That's OK, you are the way you are. Have a great day and enjoy. Note: If you are going to say something bad about a person, you should at least tell the truth.

Since he's banned I'd venture to say that he might not see your reply,of course he could still be lurking and looking at threads that are 5 years old.:shrug:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom