• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I have purchased all my guns from Lou's Sporting Goods, everytime I purchased a gun it was a painless and pleasant process. Lou is a genuine person, he is straight up front with you and will go out his way to assit you on purchasing the gun you really want. His shop is not like the typical gun shop, he provides attention to your needs and will guide you through the process and at the time you pick up your gun he will go over the gun with you and provide tips on maintaining it. A store front shop will not provide this type of attention and service they will give you the gun and show you the door.

Cheap shots of his character and service in Vietnam is unneccessary he honorably served this country and dealt with the crap when he and thousands of others returned from Vietnam. This is not the time!!!

If you had a bad experience with him then please express it! Don't attack him!!

I will always continue to purchase all my gun needs from him. You will never get the personalized service anywhere else.

:thumbsup:

Hi Lou:wave:

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    I have purchased all my guns from Lou's Sporting Goods, everytime I purchased a gun it was a painless and pleasant process. Lou is a genuine person, he is straight up front with you and will go out his way to assit you on purchasing the gun you really want. His shop is not like the typical gun shop, he provides attention to your needs and will guide you through the process and at the time you pick up your gun he will go over the gun with you and provide tips on maintaining it. A store front shop will not provide this type of attention and service they will give you the gun and show you the door.

Cheap shots of his character and service in Vietnam is unneccessary he honorably served this country and dealt with the crap when he and thousands of others returned from Vietnam. This is not the time!!!

I will always continue to purchase all my gun needs from him. You will never get the personalized service anywhere else.

Lou, you didn't level my scope right when you mounted rings on it. Stop digging a hole; this thread was dead until you brought it up.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville

I actually read the entire thread and while on page one I thought "Who dug up an old thread??". Now I see.

I actually looked up the address for his shop. I wonder how many of the liberal Bowie residents know that a "gun shop" is on the other side of some trees from a public high school. If that were Columbia, he would be out of business.

As an aside, I have a lot of opinions about dealers in MD that I have used. There are some that I think are fantastic, some that I prefer not to do business with, and some that I have neutral on. I generally avoid posting negative things if they are an industry partner because most of the IPs are well liked. I'm also not trying to make an enemy of ANY dealer in the state no matter if they are an IP or not. You never know when they'll have something that I want!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    gotta respect the vets. but this guy sounds like hes a few sandwiches shy of a picnic if you ask me. i hate that type that throw the 'im a vet' card in your face everytime. my grandfather was 17 on iwo jima and nobody knew a thing about his service details until we stumbled upon medal after medal in a little box in the basement. "the ones who dont talk saw the most action" is what ive heard. no disrespect to this lou guy. but it hes gonna have a pistol on his hip, he needs to be evaluated like Tacticool at Just Guns. i bet alot of the high strung people who work in these shops wouldnt pass a psych eval, but half the people who get turned down for the carry permit would! you just dont have a good 'reason' for one. not gonna mention any names of stores...CONTINENTAL...conti-MENTAL is more like it.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    but it hes gonna have a pistol on his hip, he needs to be evaluated like X...

Let's see:
    1) the guy runs a gun (repair) shop out of his house.
    2) he doesn't know for an absolute fact who is coming into his house.
    3) you think it's strange he'd be armed.

I'd think it was strange he wasn't armed. Since I have nothing else to add, I think I'm done with this thread.

See ya.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Let's see:
    1) the guy runs a gun (repair) shop out of his house.
    2) he doesn't know for an absolute fact who is coming into his house.
    3) you think it's strange he'd be armed.

I'd think it was strange he wasn't armed. Since I have nothing else to add, I think I'm done with this thread.

See ya.

I don't think he was relating the two. Saying he is crazy, and has a gun, so that made him nervous.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT LOU45, HE IS IN GOOD STANDING

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    This guy sounds as if he's related to the owner of Bel Air Gun and Pawn................ SCREW LOOSE :crazy:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I actually looked up the address for his shop. I wonder how many of the liberal Bowie residents know that a "gun shop" is on the other side of some trees from a public high school.

That is PG county. There are more guns on the other side of the trees.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    I don't think he was relating the two. Saying he is crazy, and has a gun, so that made him nervous.

Thanks for posting this. I was beginning to be worried about the group buy.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Thanks for posting this. I was beginning to be worried about the group buy.

I received some PM's today from members of this forum regarding this thread and was not happy with my name being potentially confused with this Lou from Bowie.:mad54: I certainly DO appreciate the PM's to notify me of this and those that posted on this thread as quoted above.:thumbsup: I think the next step I need to take will be to notify the Mods/Admin of the site to make sure there is no further confusion amongst the members as to who the REAL LOU with a fantastic reputation and IP really is as this situation needs to be nipped in the bud.

IBTL

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Travis, While i knew that it wasnt our beloved Lou45, It was good of you to post this to keep the folks in here straight. good job

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    The Lou this thread is about is registered here as louie0099

I received some PM's today from members of this forum regarding this thread and was not happy with my name being potentially confused with this Lou from Bowie.:mad54: I certainly DO appreciate the PM's to notify me of this and those that posted on this thread as quoted above.:thumbsup: I think the next step I need to take will be to notify the Mods/Admin of the site to make sure there is no further confusion amongst the members as to who the REAL LOU with a fantastic reputation and IP really is as this situation needs to be nipped in the bud.

IBTL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom