• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I paid 750, w/ night sights, 3 mags. There was also a 50$ rebate. That was about a year ago.

The slide resets the trigger on the pps. It's only an issue when dry firing.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Thank you 3 for the insight, I was not aware of the slide and trigger deal... I want the 3 mags and night sights badly especially after touching it recently. I have found it without them for 550. I never owned a glock or m&p but the shield intrigues me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I love mine it shoots great, but honestly I wish it was double stack. I think if I did it again I would get a p99c AS. The pps is very easy to conceal, I just want more capacity.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I love the gun, I got the p99 qa full size and love it, and this is the mini slim version of it. It's just a matter if it's worth the 800 I'll pay or get a M&p shield for 450 then buy night sights and extra mags and save 200, that's my dilemma.... I just want a full size and a single stack option for each way I dress when we can CCW!!!

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I would like to thank Big City for his tip, I paid for the piece today and did all of the paperwork. The P99QA and PPS picture is about 7 days away. I owe ya one Big City!!!!!!!!! White marsh arms did good by me, even though it's nowhere near white marsh.....

RJP3579

Mar 10, 2011
    Pasadena, Md
    I would like to thank Big City for his tip, I paid for the piece today and did all of the paperwork. The P99QA and PPS picture is about 7 days away. I owe ya one Big City!!!!!!!!! White marsh arms did good by me, even though it's nowhere near white marsh.....

Congrats on getting the PPS!!
    Just some advise on shooting it; keep your wrist locked tight. The PPS is not forgiving if you limp wrist it. There used to be a nice forum online just for PPS owners but they are gone. PPSTalk or something. Walther forums has a PPS section. http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/pps/
    Clean it good and lube it and run several boxes through to break her in. The action is very tight and it is a very accurate gune for it's size. I recently qualified with my PPS and a full size Sig and my group was tighter when I shot the PPS on the same course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom