• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    the amount of outlaws there is amazing. im headed down in a few weeks for my birthday to explore the Kentucky side of the outlaws and northeast through bearwallow and devilsance. Beer can alley is still one of my fav's. Ivy branch outlaws are phenomenal as well. broke my machine every day i was there.

I stayed in Man WV, across the street from Glen Campbell lol.
    I drove to another trail one day and they said we were in Kentucky at one point in the trail.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Absolutely gorgeous weekend, a little cold in the early morning and evening, but that's what a campfire is for.

20231008_114539.jpg

Oledirteh

MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2011
    Union Bridge md
    We ran across this at Indian Ridge. :lol2:

View attachment 434861

LOL man there's some fun stuff you run across out there. im hoping to ride from Williamson up to devilsance to find the goat. then run outlaws south of Williamson Wednesday night then figure out where to go from there. im in fix my can am mode right now cause i blew up my clutch's doing a 5-minute full throttle mud bog at mines and meadows and that pretty much killed my last day of riding. riding to the office my belt exploded, and the primary was shot.

Beer can alley is always fun to visit cause all the locals and people that know about it show up and drink and get rowdy. that and seeing the tree's decorated in beer cans is a sight to behold. im headed down on the 25th and cannot wait.

i think im going to take the lady up to death rock / almost heaven and shoot her the big question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom