Long Reach Area in Columbia: Wear your fastest running shoes!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    You know what the problem is?

The father isn't around anymore.

The father has disappeared from the black family.
    That's the problem.

gridybrah

May 12, 2013
    FTFY. This isn't for fear of retribution; it's for lack of compassion. No amount of ass whooping will teach someone that.

I only got whooped a few times by my dad - but I feared his disappointment more than his belt. Kids need a person to look up to in order to understand what is important in life. And you can do that without beating them.

These kids don't have parents, family, or friends to look up to as decent citizens. Somehow we need to get around to fixing that...

THANK YOU.... ive never been beaten once in my life and i still fear my parents.. their word is law.. that being said, i can reason with them and we have mutual understanding. i never feared the occasional spanking as much as i did the fear of them being disappointed in me.

my mother is 5'3 110lbs and i am 5'11 205lbs, played college football, and will still shit my pants the second i see her start to get mad...

wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    FTFY. This isn't for fear of retribution; it's for lack of compassion. No amount of ass whooping will teach someone that.

I only got whooped a few times by my dad - but I feared his disappointment more than his belt. Kids need a person to look up to in order to understand what is important in life. And you can do that without beating them.

These kids don't have parents, family, or friends to look up to as decent citizens. Somehow we need to get around to fixing that...

You'll have to forgive me, but I'm not french, and I'm too busy working so I can pay taxes that those worthless s**ts can suck up so they're nice and rested when they decide to terrorize the citizenry. They'll have to solve their own social ills. Like everybody else used to do.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Don't forget, stun guns are also illegal in Howard County. Choose Civility, choose to be a victim is the mantra of our liberal leaders. If there is more crime, we just need more government (control) to protect us. Now how well is that working out for you?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Don't forget, stun guns are also illegal in Howard County. Choose Civility, choose to be a victim is the mantra of our liberal leaders. If there is more crime, we just need more government (control) to protect us. Now how well is that working out for you?

Yes! Can't wait for October 1st, when the skies will open, and CIVILITY shall descend from the clouds!

nosdog2

Jan 9, 2013
    Good thing they got arrested early in life so they will have time to be rehabilitated; turning into a upstanding member of society.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    That's good. The problem is they got 3 out of 10 or so and only one of those is off the streets. I'd be curious to know if they're in a gang...or maybe we don't have gangs in HoCo, just restless youths who are victimized by the high unemployment rate.

you got part of it right, the other negative is they were released to their guardians, who are probably just as bad as they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom