• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    mikec said:
    A work buddy picked one up last summer and last Monday he picked up a Big Boy in .357/.38 Special. Both rifles shot very nicely. I believe every shooter should have a .22 rifle and the Henry's are a good gun to fill that niche.

I actually sold my Rossi in .38/.357 a few weeks ago on here, I wanted something with more character which the Henry's have in spades. I might consider another of their choices down the road, but this .22 will mean some nice cheap fun until that time.

Mr H

Banana'd
    A work buddy picked one up last summer and last Monday he picked up a Big Boy in .357/.38 Special. Both rifles shot very nicely. I believe every shooter should have a .22 rifle and the Henry's are a good gun to fill that niche.

NOOOooooo......

BB in .38/.357??

Been thinking about a lever-action, and that just sounds too sweet a companion for my GP-100!!!

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    NOOOooooo......

BB in .38/.357??

Been thinking about a lever-action, and that just sounds too sweet a companion for my GP-100!!!

I was at 2A Sales for something else and Mark showed the Henry to another customer. I looked at it and then emailed my buddy. What was interesting was I emailed the guy on Friday, Saturday was his birthday and Monday he had the rifle.

This guy wanted the .45 Colt version but ammo and gun availability helped us convince Earnie to switch he search to .357/.38.

BTW, 158gr .38 Special JHP recoil is almost non existent in that Henry.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I was at 2A Sales for something else and Mark showed the Henry to another customer. I looked at it and then emailed my buddy. What was interesting was I emailed the guy on Friday, Saturday was his birthday and Monday he had the rifle.

This guy wanted the .45 Colt version but ammo and gun availability helped us convince Earnie to switch he search to .357/.38.

BTW, 158gr .38 Special JHP recoil is almost non existent in that Henry.

You're not helping!!!!

OK, maybe you are... but NOT IN A FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE WAY!!!!!!!!

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom