Lock and Load Radio Airs at 8 PM tonite!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    John says its our Halloween Extravaganza...though I'm waiting to hear why, lol

In the days before my hunting trip, we'll be talking about the trips of the past...and hoping to hear from you about yours.

Also, Gansler Imploding Again,

ObamaCare Website Issues,

Larry Hogan in Guvs Race and more!!!

See you at 8 PM tonight!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-state-radio

wvuguy88

Sep 11, 2013
    garrett
    Just tuned in tonight for first time. Loved the show. Will be listening every week now!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Kate's Venison Cutlets

2 Lbs Venison Steak Meat, 1/4 inch thick
    1 cup seasoned flour (Salt and Pepper)
    2 Eggs
    1.5 cups Milk
    1 cup Italian-Seasoned bread crumbs
    1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
    1 tsp garlic powder
    Olive Oil
    1 (10-oz) can whole, cooked asparagus
    1/2 lb crisp bacon, crumbled
    1/2 lb sliced Swiss Cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dredge the cutlets in the seasoned flour. Dip each into a bowl of blended eggs and milk, then coat with a mixture of the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Heat one-half of olive oil in a skillet and fry the cutlets for one minute on each side. Transfer to paper toweling to briefly drain. Place on a cookie sheet. Place two whole asparagus spears on each cutlet, top with bacon bits and one slice of Swiss cheese. Place in the oven until the cheese melts. Serves six.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    liked the show, but couldn't figure out how to sign in and comment other that the stoogey number assigned.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Kate's Venison Cutlets

2 Eggs
    1.5 cups Milk
    1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
    1 tsp garlic powder
    Olive Oil

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dredge the cutlets in the seasoned flour. Dip each into a bowl of blended eggs and milk, then coat with a mixture of the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Heat one-half of olive oil in a skillet and fry the cutlets for one minute on each side. Transfer to paper toweling to briefly drain. Place on a cookie sheet. Place two whole asparagus spears on each cutlet, top with bacon bits and one slice of Swiss cheese. Place in the oven until the cheese melts. Serves six.

Sounds absolutely YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sorry guys! I support the cause and anyone that is invested, but I must say I could care less if some woman supposedly trying to save a few $ is wiping her ass with cloth rags instead of TP. That's her problem, not ours. I can appreciate a "side show" for a few minutes, but I don't need to hear about the "wipe my ass with a cotton rag to save a few buck queen's tales of success" for 20 minutes! If I want Howard Stern I know were to find it! Sorry if this sounds so negative. I appreciate what you are trying to do and make a point to tune in. Maybe there just isn't much else to talk about?

Last edited:

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Kate's Venison Cutlets

2 Eggs
    1.5 cups Milk
    1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
    1 tsp garlic powder
    Olive Oil

I grew up in an Italian family and we had this often, only we used very thin beef steak and beat it with a meat hammer to tenderize it. We call it breaded steak. Most all of the recipe is exactly the same other than the bacon,asparagus, swiss toppings. I then take pickled cherry peppers and slice them up and eat them with the meat.

My wife made it for me as my wish for my birthday dinner the other night.

MagnumFarce

May 3, 2013
    Centreville, MD
    No Lock and Load Radio tonight -- I am by myself and have a crap ton of homework to do in my class. I apologize for the late notice. Andi is still hunting (although neither she nor her father have even SEEN anything in 3 days of hunting so far -- not good news). Tune in next week. Thanks!

John

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thanks for the heads up John, guess I can go to the hunt club meeting instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom