• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    my favorite ice cream place is mine. MAUI GOLF and HAWAIIAN ICE. We just added hand dipped Bassetts Ice Cream . It's really good stuff. Really rich .Everybody really likes it and it's a good addition with the Hawaiian shaved ice.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Always liked the Arctic Circle in Churchville.....not because the ice cream was particularly special...the atmosphere was something I always remembered from being a kid. Mini-golf, batting cages and once upon a time, the drive-in movie theater across the street.

Chiaroscuro

Far from the Usual
    Jun 27, 2012
    Glen Arm
    Prigel's Family Creamery in Glen Arm gives Broom's a run for their money... AND they don't have crazy lines like Broom's does.
    www.prigelfamilycreamery.com
    Its way closer, and (IMO) in a prettier part of the country. Plus its 5 minutes away, which makes it just plain dangerous...

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Prigel's Family Creamery in Glen Arm gives Broom's a run for their money... AND they don't have crazy lines like Broom's does.
    www.prigelfamilycreamery.com
    Its way closer, and (IMO) in a prettier part of the country. Plus its 5 minutes away, which makes it just plain dangerous...

This is my boss's families' creamery. It took them forever to get up and running due to bogus legal action taken against them to try and keep them from opening it but it is now up and running. I think they have really good ice cream and their shakes are even better.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    This is my boss's families' creamery. It took them forever to get up and running due to bogus legal action taken against them to try and keep them from opening it but it is now up and running. I think they have really good ice cream and their shakes are even better.
    The amount of ice cream that goes into a shake is ridiculous.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    For Harford, I like Brooms, they also set up at the Bel Air farmers market on Saturdays.There is Cindy's Soft Serve that is just full of great people in Elkridge and the Ice Cream Cottage by the fire station in Arbutus.

Chiaroscuro

Far from the Usual
    Jun 27, 2012
    Glen Arm

I remember seeing that story. I'll refrain from getting on my anti-farm soapbox...

OMG, and their home made ice cream sandwiches are AWESOME

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    The Creamery at Deep Creek is my favorite but not exactly local to my home in Elkridge. The owner there has won many national taste test awards for his Home Made Ice Cream and has several different flavors on hand.

Cindy's is good but it is the bag mixed soft serve stuff.

And MrPhil has some good stuff on 57th street in Ocean City at Maui Golf as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom