• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • provvv

Jan 29, 2017
    Baltimore County
    I was wondering if anyone had links to any of the local Maryland gun shops current gun inventory pages. I haven't had much luck finding the links from their local websites.

I just moved here from RI and a lot of the stores in RI would post their current new/used inventory online. For example, one of my favorite shops in RI is D&L Shooting and they have a gunbroker page and a gunsinternational page but the links to their sites aren't easy to find unless you know what you're looking for. So I assume Maryland shops could be the same way.

I'm looking for the Seller Links to local MD gun shops on sites like:

http://www.gunbroker.com/
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/
    http://www.gunsinternational.com/

Any help on this would be appreciated. I'm in northern Baltimore County so it's nice to have a rough idea of what shops have before I make the rush hour beltway drive out to them.

UPDATE: I found Duffy's Gun Broker page

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=59710&PageSize=30

Last edited:

aps410

Dec 10, 2015
    Howard County
    Each shop does their own thing as far as online inventory. I go to a lot of shops that don't post their inventory online, and I don't know of many that do. Definitely checkout the industry partners forum, some shops will post incoming guns and their used guns inventory there. Other than that you can call up the shop if their is something particular you're looking for.

Protip: on gun broker you can search by state in advanced search. I will use that occasionally when I'm looking for local shops I haven't been to before or seen.

Last edited:

provvv

Jan 29, 2017
    Baltimore County
    Check out Duffy's off of falls rd. Close probably

Duffy's is actually one of the shops I had in mind when I wrote this. I really want to see what their inventory is. I hate being that guy that calls and sounds like a "tire kicker" over the phone--I'm really not. I buy at least one gun a month on average.

Each shop does their own thing as far as online inventory. I go to a lot of shops that don't post their inventory online, and I don't know of many that do. Definitely checkout the industry partners forum, some shops will post incoming guns and their used guns inventory there. Other than that you can call up the shop if their is something particular you're looking for.

Protip: on gun broker you can search by state in advanced search. I will use that occasionally when I'm looking for local shops I haven't been to before or seen.

Yeah, I'm starting to think a lot of shops don't post their inventory online, but ya never know. But the shop I posted about in my original post, one couldn't tell they had a "Seller" account setup with GunBroker unless one did the advanced state Gun Broker search you mentioned--but the shop didn't advertise or link to it from their regular web page.

Based on my experience with that, I wasn't sure if that was standard practice in the LGS world lol. I could see advantages to not posting your inventory online, especially if you don't sell guns to an online audience.

aps410

Dec 10, 2015
    Howard County
    Based on my experience with that, I wasn't sure if that was standard practice in the LGS world lol. I could see advantages to not posting your inventory online, especially if you don't sell guns to an online audience.

I think a big part of it is not wanting to spend a bunch of money on setting up an online store when you can just use GunBroker and other auction sites to list inventory you feel like selling online.

I definitely recommend attending the next Silverado gun show. It is on the Howard county fairgrounds July 15 & 16, and it features a lot of local sellers and shops. It will give you a pretty good idea of different offerings by local stores.

provvv

Jan 29, 2017
    Baltimore County
    I think a big part of it is not wanting to spend a bunch of money on setting up an online store when you can just use GunBroker and other auction sites to list inventory you feel like selling online.

I definitely recommend attending the next Silverado gun show. It is on the Howard county fairgrounds July 15 & 16, and it features a lot of local sellers and shops. It will give you a pretty good idea of different offerings by local stores.

Sorry, I wrote my response awkwardly. I meant, setting up "Seller Accounts" on sites like Gun Broker and Guns America--but that is only worth it if the shop sells their guns online, not just locally.

And I am going to check out the Silverardo gun show--I haven't heard of it yet. It sounds cool. I have never been to a gun show. They're not common in New England, at least where I was.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sorry, I wrote my response awkwardly. I meant, setting up "Seller Accounts" on sites like Gun Broker and Guns America--but that is only worth it if the shop sells their guns online, not just locally.

And I am going to check out the Silverardo gun show--I haven't heard of it yet. It sounds cool. I have never been to a gun show. They're not common in New England, at least where I was.

Welcome to Merry-Land...

Public Service Announcement...

Make sure that you get your HQL so you MAY buy a handgun in Merry-Land...

HQL = Hand Qualifying License

NO HQL = NO hand gun purchases here...

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Several of the IP's will list sale items and sele.cted used items either online or here on MDS. But comprehensive complete inventories not usually

vetogunban

Apr 30, 2013
    Brooklyn Park
    Tyler's works with another gun distributor who has an online inventory. Order online and it gets sent to the gun shop for final payment, paperwork and pick-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom