• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Actually, it's psychologically damaged individuals that say mean things when they hear things they don't like; it's a coping mechanism originating from the Amygdala due to the individual's lack of connections in the frontal lobe rendering them incapable of processing the information any way other than a primitive fight-or-flight response. This is seen among leftist liberals all the time when the all-powerful government that they submit to is questioned, but is also very apparent among right-wing statists that suffered abuse from authority figures in their early childhood.

In a way though, I'm flattered - obviously you care about my thoughts and opinions, otherwise you wouldn't feel so threatened by them as to lash out with "mean things." I, on the other hand, couldn't possibly care less what you have to say, hence why I don't respond with nasty remarks and ad hominem attacks.

Your imaginary intellectual superiority will cause a Boil or Tumor.

Feb 28, 2013

Good read. Interesting.

Let me see if I got this straight now. He tries to sneak a pistol home from Iraq, gets caught and thus demoted, and is now on a crusade to trash the military while masquerading as a gun rights activist.

To quote Bob Grant, this Kokesh character, whose name looks an awful lot like "Koresh", is looking more and more like "a fake, a phony, and a fraud."

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    My mom is dead.

3MZ2l.gif

Free Radical

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 14, 2012
    yOur Nation's Capital
    Retarded is the only thing that comes to mind.

Which was it?
    a) I didn't watch the video because I'm scared to have my ideas challenged.
    b) I watched it and didn't understand it so it must be retarded.
    c) I watched it and understood it and it's not something I'm used to, so it can't work and is retarded
    d) "I'm smart, you're dumb; I'm big, you're little; I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it."

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Which was it?
    a) I didn't watch the video because I'm scared to have my ideas challenged.
    b) I watched it and didn't understand it so it must be retarded.
    c) I watched it and understood it and it's not something I'm used to, so it can't work and is retarded
    d) "I'm smart, you're dumb; I'm big, you're little; I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Im very much certain that Im smarter, stronger, better looking, have better hygiene, oh and my cock is likely 3x as long and thick as yours.

As your type would say: "Come at me Bro". :rolleyes:

To answer your multiple choice questions...............Yes, I watched the video and I understood it.

I am now less intelligent for watching so thanks for allowing me a glimpse of your world of being an idiot.

Im simply dealing with a dense 20 year old that cant afford to buy a clue.

Do you have a job? Im thinking no. I have 2 and I support 8 people.

Do you have a CCW, oh that's right, your not old enough. Do you own a handgun? Oh, that's right, your not old enough.

Did you get that Receiver Extension off that HBAR? That's a hard one there.

Do you pay for your Health Insurance or does the State cover that, perhaps your Parents? I pay for mine and my dependents. Perhaps you didnt have any, well get ready for your penalty at tax time, or do you not make enough to file taxes?

Ever been a Single Father and win custody of your Children? Ever go through a Divorce? Do you have children? Ah, you are so smart you wouldn't do that right, you have so much to do before you get tied down. Perhaps wearing bandannas on your face while you tag some overpasses?

I know, you are just too young to get "tied down". Yeah, I had 2 years of College under my belt, Married, with 2 kids and 2 jobs at your age. By 23 I was a Single Father raising 2 kids with 2 jobs.

Let me guess your a student. :rolleyes: Im sure you are so brilliant they will write a book about you one day. Your life experience and awesome 2 years of College.

Ohm buts lets get back to the topic of the original idiot, not you.

Here is some footage for you to take a gander at capturing your retarded version of William Wallace organizing this dumb ass event.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Adam arrested yesterday @ pro-marijuana rally in Philly- http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/350392

I have absolutely no problem with legalizing pot, because, even though I can't stand people who smoke (pot) and don't like to be around them, I don't believe that the government has the right to tell me what I can put into my mouth (giggity?) anymore than it can tell me what can come out of it. But honestly, what's the point of actively campaigning for it or going to rallies like that? If legalizing pot is one of your main priorities in life, you're gonna have a bad time...

Plus, how can you have a pot rally with everyone smoking anyway? They're all just gonna get hungry and disperse to Taco Bell or end up laying on the ground giggling anyway. Hardly an effective protest. Lol

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I think I made it rather clear that it's not a matter of if they know best. Y'all have voted these people into power. It doesn't matter if it makes sense -we swore an Oath.

I'm not honestly sure what's more dangerous; being in a warzone, or placing my life in the hands of civilian voters.

Listen to this man.

It is our job to question. It is our job to prove that the sacrifices they make are not in vien.

This is how we thank them.

And thank you for your service.

I will do my part to keep out government in line, without touching off a civil war-- assuming Mr K will let me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom