• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    Don't want to start any drama but a friend (http://www.youtube.com/user/Digitalprophet4d83)that stayed up there and eventually got to tell the Senators that if this bill passes he is moving to VA sent me a disturbing pic. It was forwarded to him by a young lady that was riding with him on the trolly after the event and was allegedly taken around 2030 hours.

(Removed pic to save space)

If you look closely the Senator is playing Chess during this important testimony, is our system flawed. How many people took off of work for this and they can't even listen to us. Wow, you pay these guys 200k a year and they can't even pretend to do their jobs... What do you think?

That enough to piss anyone off :mad54::mad54::mad54:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Disgraceful to say the least. After it makes its rounds and gets a bit more established, I say photoshop more interesting things on that monitor than chess, lol!

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    I posted this on Frosh's FB:

Robert Hyde: Screen shots do a wonderful job of showing proof of the underhandness of a certain person maintaining this page.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    I posted this on Frosh's FB:

Robert Hyde: Screen shots do a wonderful job of showing proof of the underhandness of a certain person maintaining this page.

Saw that. Looks like the stopped deleting, but took away the "Like" button so we can't like the good posts. :mad54:

saln

Dec 28, 2008
    Don't want to start any drama but a friend (http://www.youtube.com/user/Digitalprophet4d83)that stayed up there and eventually got to tell the Senators that if this bill passes he is moving to VA sent me a disturbing pic. It was forwarded to him by a young lady that was riding with him on the trolly after the event and was allegedly taken around 2030 hours.

IMG951060_zpsed9d721b.jpg

If you look closely the Senator is playing Chess during this important testimony, is our system flawed. How many people took off of work for this and they can't even listen to us. Wow, you pay these guys 200k a year and they can't even pretend to do their jobs... What do you think?

Grounds for dismissal.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Looks like Frosh has disabled posts on his page. But you can still comment on his posts. Comment on every post of his.

You can comment on EVERY FB post he has made, even though he has disabled direct wall posts.

My post:

I am reposting a post you deleted. Marylander's have spoken. I have spoken. I am a husband, a father, an American citizen, a Maryland resident, a taxpayer in the state of Maryland with the means to move out of this state, a registered Democrat, an attendee of today's events, a law abiding owner of firearms, and I oppose SB 281 and all companion bills.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Frosh doesn't care what any of you think. He's one of the elite that know better than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom