• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Is there a possibility of a Saturday or Sunday afternoon meeting?

Anything is possible. That is one reason for this conversation, to determine if a different schedule would be better suited to getting the group together. My own work schedule will be entering "crazy season" in the next few weeks, so, yes, a Sunday afternoon would certainly be an option.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    @ ENT Shooter. I appreciate your contribution to LT. I realize that you had to make a choice and I support you. If I had the same penalties facing me I would choose the same.

Hixster

Jan 19, 2013
    Anything is possible. That is one reason for this conversation, to determine if a different schedule would be better suited to getting the group together. My own work schedule will be entering "crazy season" in the next few weeks, so, yes, a Sunday afternoon would certainly be an option.

A Sunday would be great for me as I work nights and cannot make the weeknight meetings as easily.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Copy of pm I sent to Dogbone about rivatalizing..

Well, personally I'll have a hard time making it to anything on a weekday. I have kids and a second job, so my free time is really at a minimum. Something on a weekend and a more kid friendly location would be better for me.
    As far as increasing attendance, I would say to expand it to Balt County instead of just District 42. What do you think about a meet up at Patapsco park in Marriotsville? Could rent a pavilion and have a nice cook out on a Saturday or sunday. They have shelters for anywhere between 10-175 people, couple $ donations from each person should easily cover the rental fee. Also, the agc range is practically right across the street so would pickup some shooters either coming from the range or on their way.

Also, I'll be moving out of District 42 soon, but I don't think we should let the pols define our borders and groups. I really think we'd be better off focussing on Balt. County as a whole rather than let them divide us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom