• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Revitalization?

I am a bit concerned that attendance at the past couple of meetings have been, to put it mildly, bleak. I realize it is summer time and the distractions of work, vacation, etc. along with concerns over the rapid approach of October 1st are more on the minds of most than the 2014 elections.

What do we need to do and what can we do to breath some new life into taking back a bit of control here in District 42?

Would an different meeting time make attending easier?

Would a new location be more convenient?

The 2014 primary election is less than a year away. We need to get organized.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Now is the time for planning. We are already behind the curve and we face professionals who will not loss interest over the Sumner.

I one eve a month is to much,what will we have when the election is on. Maybe all that 2014 talk was bs.

I can assure you op force is planing now.

If we do not get started we are done so decide if you are in it. Then we will know how many we can count on.....

If there is no fight left then let's find out now....

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Now is the time for planning. We are already behind the curve and we face professionals who will not loss interest over the Sumner.

I one eve a month is to much,what will we have when the election is on. Maybe all that 2014 talk was bs.

I can assure you op force is planing now.

If we do not get started we are done so decide if you are in it. Then we will know how many we can count on.....

If there is no fight left then let's find out now....

ENT Shooter

Aug 21, 2011
    Towson Maryland
    Not looking good for me to participate further with Liberty Tree 42. I got fight left in me, but my wife is very afraid for me to be sticking my neck out too far. I know sounds wimpy and say what you will.
    I rely too heavily on Maryland for licensing/credentialing etc to make my living. I could ultimately withstand any and all scrutiny from .gov/IRS/MD State/ and CAQH, BUT we have too much to lose if caught up in a witch hunt. Any glitch in my credentials and my revenue goes to zero right away (No AR or employer to rely on to float me). With all that has come to light about "dirty tricks" by our govt, I cannot be above the radar on this. A man with too much to lose can easily be enslaved; sadly that is what has happened to me on this 42 issue. My entire field of work has already been turned upside down and I can ill afford to take my eye off that ball.

So, I do apologize for my lack of fortitude on this but since Dogbone asked point blank so he could get a read on how the winds are blowing, I thought it best to fess up and post this honest reply.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Not looking good for me to participate further with Liberty Tree 42. I got fight left in me, but my wife is very afraid for me to be sticking my neck out too far. I know sounds wimpy and say what you will.
    I rely too heavily on Maryland for licensing/credentialing etc to make my living. I could ultimately withstand any and all scrutiny from .gov/IRS/MD State/ and CAQH, BUT we have too much to lose if caught up in a witch hunt. Any glitch in my credentials and my revenue goes to zero right away (No AR or employer to rely on to float me). With all that has come to light about "dirty tricks" by our govt, I cannot be above the radar on this. A man with too much to lose can easily be enslaved; sadly that is what has happened to me on this 42 issue. My entire field of work has already been turned upside down and I can ill afford to take my eye off that ball.

So, I do apologize for my lack of fortitude on this but since Dogbone asked point blank so he could get a read on how the winds are blowing, I thought it best to fess up and post this honest reply.

I appreciate your forthright assessment of your personal situation. Your contribution to the group effort will be missed. I hope you will continue the struggle on a personal basis, with face-to-face conversations with your friends, family and neighbors. That is where this fight will ultimately be won or lost.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013

I understand. The flip side of Saftey in numbers is that alone we are easy prey.

It is for this reason that we need a frank count...
    Many have opined that Md is a lost cause. Implicit here is the view that it should be abandoned. Maybe so. But liberals are like locus they rain destruction and then move on to do so again.

Alone we are easy prey and our only option is flight. Time to see if we are alone...... if so no martyr am I..

Personally,I had hoped to know by now if our plans were viable, but its summer yet -- I think we have a few months before we need to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom