• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    How will the wolves know how to stay inside HoCo boundries?? Invisible fencing maybe?:lol2:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Invisible fences, wolf-free signs, and Choose Civility collars.

I think we have the details worked out pretty well. Sounds like we're ready for a formal proposal to the Council.

I do wonder about competition between the wolves and the chupacabras, though.

I can't quite grasp the idea of people who are satire-deaf, though there seem to be many. I wonder if it is analogous to tone-deafness?

Some people are completely tone deaf: apparently they cannot perceive different tones or musical notes. All music is a monotonous "bump-thump-thump" to them.

Two examples I know of total tone-deafness: the fictional hero Horatio Hornblower, and the real-life Ulysses S. Grant. Grant mentioned in his great Memoirs that he could only identify two tunes. "...One is Yankee Doodle, and the other isn't."

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I think this guy is very serious.
    One of those who think highly of them self and their superior intellect because they know better.

He's not.

He is poking fun at those people who think highly of them self and their superior intellect.

He's on our side, pointing out the stupidity of those who want deer hunting prohibited.

Again:

The very title he gives his editorial is the best known satirical essay ever written:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

Attachments

• article.jpg
      article.jpg
      44.9 KB · Views: 166

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Invisible fences, wolf-free signs, and Choose Civility collars.

I think we have the details worked out pretty well. Sounds like we're ready for a formal proposal to the Council.

I do wonder about competition between the wolves and the chupacabras, though.

No plan is perfect. 'We won't know how good it works until we pass it'. Ring a bell??;)

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Wolves rarely eat people, at least the north American ones rarely do. I've heard the Siberian ones still eat people, so we need to intro that subspecies of wolf. In fact, how about we try breeding them with the giant McKenzie Valley wolves the gov't pushed on the west already, and are now elk and cattle eating fleabag machines? This will give us a hybrid giant wolf that needs to eat ALOT. They will merrily eat every deer, dog, cat, coyote, gangbanger, and libtard. In fact we could sneak in a new perfume and cologne designed for yuppies and libtards, that contains disguised elk, deer, cattle, black and tan hound, and moose scent, with a nickname of "eu de prey", to help the wolves along. These wolves should also be genetically hybridized with DNA from serial killers to become werewolves, programmed to want to kill and eat gangbangers and other animal acting thugs and punk kids, and introduced into Baltimore city.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    So when is the last time someone against hunting said anything nice about hunters, much less 3 things in one sentence.

I like the idea, in addition to hunting of course. Populations of deer and wandering cats are out of control, although they are not the only damaging wildlife around HoCo, wolves could help control the population of yuppie joggers and bicyclists, maybe even those driving cars that mimic small sick and wounded prey like the Smart and Prius.

Good thing I am just a cyclist and not a yuppie bicyclist. The wolves would know to leave me alone for their own good. lol

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    When the deer are gone

The wolves will look to the defenseless pink fleshy LIBTARD meat bags walking around all over the place.

FIFY:D

Ohh, fewer liberal douchbags!!! :clap:I like it!

Rob

Rob beat me to it.

So when is the last time someone against hunting said anything nice about hunters, much less 3 things in one sentence.

I like the idea, in addition to hunting of course. Populations of deer and wandering cats are out of control, although they are not the only damaging wildlife around HoCo, wolves could help control the population of yuppie joggers and bicyclists, maybe even those driving cars that mimic small sick and wounded prey like the Smart and Prius.

:thumbsup::D

That food supply is inexhaustible. The wolves will succumb to morbid obesity and heart failure first.

:D:thumbsup:

They will wear collars that say "Choose Civility". The other wolves from other counties will see it and then chase them back to Howard.

I love the love that's expressed for libtards in this thread.:D:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom