• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 1, 2012
    Century International Arms CORP
    430 South Congress Ave. Suite 1
    Delray Beach, FL 33445/QUOTE]

Hmm, I put the VT. address that was on the shipping box. Does anyone have their FFL#?

CENTURY ARMS INC (or CENTURY INTERNATIONAL ARMS INC)
    236 BRYCE BLVD
    FAIRFAX, VT 05454
    6-03-011-07-4H-33217
    6-03-011-07-6B-00370 respectively

they have 5 licenses listed to that address. I figure the -07 is what they'd ship out on though. You can look the info up on the public ATF website or download a spreadsheet of all FFL's in the country (doesn't include -03's though! which is a good thing).

The address in Florida is an -01 so that doesn't seem right.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    Looks park'd to me, too. Other than that, it's a nice one!

Sorry should have been more specific... It's definitely parkarized. It's almost perfect minus the little wear at the front.

Grips are in great shape as well, minus the incredibly long wait it seems to be a great deal

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Well, the good news that my Star A/B is a shooter and feeds steel without a hitch.

54c2501ed7b2825026f20209ba2683e7.jpg

That's an 8 inch target and two 4 inch targets at 25 feet.

The bad news is that TulAmmo is steel jacketed and Continental almost beat me down for using it (I called and the woman said they only prohibit steel core ...). I guess I'll look in to some copper jacketed stuff and cross my fingers.

The other bad news is that my new Romanian Tok has serious feeding issues - almost like the case is too big for the chamber. Need to figure that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Sorry should have been more specific... It's definitely parkarized. It's almost perfect minus the little wear at the front.

Grips are in great shape as well, minus the incredibly long wait it seems to be a great deal

Oh, on my phone it looked blue. I guess I need to get the iPhone 6! :innocent0

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    For anyone who got a Romanian Tokarev from SOG, I'd be interested to hear how yours functions.

I have one that should be here by the end of the week but not sure if I will be able to shoot it this weekend or not. Got 200 rds from Wideners on the way as we'll.

Also have the Star B that I missed today and plan to be home for tomorrow!

cimiM1

Dec 20, 2013
    PA
    You need to call them or you won't ever get your order. Their system doesn't remember your credit card after this long. Same thing happened to me.

Absolutely right….talk to anyone in sales and they'll refer you to Jason. You have to keep calling.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I have one that should be here by the end of the week but not sure if I will be able to shoot it this weekend or not. Got 200 rds from Wideners on the way as we'll.

Also have the Star B that I missed today and plan to be home for tomorrow!

I was playing around with it last night and believe it's the magazine. Specifically, I believe that the top left flange of the mag - next to the follower - sticks up too high and inserts too deeply into the action and, thus, too tightly under the hammer mechanism housing. For whatever reason, that is causing the round to rub too tightly against the top or side of the slide, as evidenced by the scrapes down the cases. The reason I believe this is that I inserted the "Made in Taiwan" extra magazine that SOG sent me and, although they look the same for the most part, it sits noticeably lower in the action/under the housing than the "factory" one (which isn't matching, by the way). With the aftermarket mag in the pistol, it feeds a lot better but there were still a few hiccups. I haven't tried shooting it with the after-market mag, but at least I can get it to - for the most part - feed. I think I'm going to call SOG and ask them if they will ship me a new pistol.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I was playing around with it last night and believe it's the magazine. Specifically, I believe that the top left flange of the mag - next to the follower - sticks up too high and inserts too deeply into the action and, thus, too tightly under the hammer mechanism housing. For whatever reason, that is causing the round to rub too tightly against the top or side of the slide, as evidenced by the scrapes down the cases. The reason I believe this is that I inserted the "Made in Taiwan" extra magazine that SOG sent me and, although they look the same for the most part, it sits noticeably lower in the action/under the housing than the "factory" one (which isn't matching, by the way). With the aftermarket mag in the pistol, it feeds a lot better but there were still a few hiccups. I haven't tried shooting it with the after-market mag, but at least I can get it to - for the most part - feed. I think I'm going to call SOG and ask them if they will ship me a new pistol.

I would, it sounds like you have a legit issue and if you are unhappy with the additional serial number maybe they can swap pistols for you. After all...
    "Guarantee
    Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with our products or service, please feel free to contact our Sales department at: 1.800.944.4867."

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I would, it sounds like you have a legit issue and if you are unhappy with the additional serial number maybe they can swap pistols for you. After all...
    "Guarantee
    Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with our products or service, please feel free to contact our Sales department at: 1.800.944.4867."

I called SOG, and they said they will gladly exchange for a new Rom Tok (she said that "all matching" does not include mags). Shipping to SOG via USPS is on me; return shipping to me is on them. Kudos to SOG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom