• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokeEaterPilot

Jun 3, 2011
    This came on Tuesday. Another Beretta Model 1951 courtesy of Numrich. It's my third. Numrich is my #1 dealer for C & R guns.

I didn't realize Numrich sold many firearms. I occasionally see their listings on gunbroker. I just know them for parts.

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Pulled the trigger on one of the 56 SKS from Royal. $199. I am sure won't be pretty but need a winter project LOL. Will post pics when unboxed.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Adding a Tokarev TTC to my C&R after a long dry spell. I've been in the poor house but for way under $200 it was an early birthday present. Think I'll take it to MG tomorrow and shoot a few rounds.

Attachments

• Tok TTCa no sn.jpg
      Tok TTCa no sn.jpg
      74.8 KB · Views: 227
    • Tok TTCb.jpg
      Tok TTCb.jpg
      60.4 KB · Views: 317

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    So just enter name and address?

Century International Arms
    430 South Congress Ave. Suite 1
    Delray Beach, FL 33445

Why would CIA dot matrix a SN on the frame when it's already on the frame?? So not only did I get a former Star A that's been parked but I got one with a shitty new SN.

The fact that you got an A that was upgraded to a B isn't necessarily a bad thing. The upgrades were done at the Star factory, so that's part of the legitimate history of the piece.

I'd sure like to know when/why many in this batch were park'd. There may have been an interesting reason for that being done, if we only knew. It's an extra bunch of labor (expense) that, for many of these guns, seems to have been totally unnecessary. It's really starting to look like these were all from a lot of Stars pistols that have traveled around together for many years, and that were park'd as a lot.

Yeah ... the duplicate number sucks. Mine, that's otherwise very much like yours, doesn't have that. Usually, though, when there's a new serial number with a letter prefix added to the original it was because there was already a gun with that serial number in the importer's database.

abr10dr

May 17, 2010
    Century International Arms
    430 South Congress Ave. Suite 1
    Delray Beach, FL 33445/QUOTE]

Hmm, I put the VT. address that was on the shipping box. Does anyone have their FFL#?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom