• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    It needs a friend. Get it one before 1 October, preferably from someone doing 8 day releases. You still have time to wait your 30 days under Maryland gun rationing and still get it a buddy.

azuluza

May 14, 2013
    It needs a friend. Get it one before 1 October, preferably from someone doing 8 day releases. You still have time to wait your 30 days under Maryland gun rationing and still get it a buddy.

LOL It has some buddies already, not AR's though, Rem700, Fn Five Seven, Moss 500

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    So after talking to all my gun enthusiast friends , from serious competitors to casual shooters I decided to purchase the Stag Arms Model 3 556. Got it on GB for 650$ after shipping and tax$ came out to 715$ . I dont plan on making any huge upgrades on it (yet) I will see how I like it and if I should change anything but so far just looking for a red dot/eotech (still not sure). The other thing that brought me to STAG ARMS was the lifetime warranty.Just wanted to know if anyone here has one? or any upgrades, links to sites they recommend?

Congratulations on your first AR. While others have offered great ideas on instant upgrade items, I suggest you have fun and learn about the rifle first and then decide on what you want to upgrade next. The only suggestion I may make is to purchase a holographic site like an Eotech. It was my first upgrade over the iron sights that I had when I purchased my first AR. It will help you learn to shoot your rifle better and then you can move on from there.

azuluza

May 14, 2013
    Congratulations on your first AR. While others have offered great ideas on instant upgrade items, I suggest you have fun and learn about the rifle first and then decide on what you want to upgrade next. The only suggestion I may make is to purchase a holographic site like an Eotech. It was my first upgrade over the iron sights that I had when I purchased my first AR. It will help you learn to shoot your rifle better and then you can move on from there.

Yea I got a shoot setup soon and as soon as the 8day release clears then I'll go see how it is and then see what to upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom