• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    That's one; then there's
    --every caliber of handgun incl .45 ACP relatively cheap delivered to my door or cash n carry a few miles away
    --dozens of milsurps ordered online for home delivery
    --not to mention all the shotguns and rifles (rim fire & center fire) delivered right to my door

There's so many drawbacks that I haven't bought a modern firearm in MD since getting my C&R.....

:party29: Yup, commie grease is the only negative I can think of. :D

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Yeaaaa!!! Just got mine in the mail. Took just shy of 5 weeks. Charged on 4/29, received on 6/1. Its a GREAT day. Too bad I am poor now, and this is just going to make me even poorer. ><

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Yeaaaa!!! Just got mine in the mail. Took just shy of 5 weeks. Charged on 4/29, received on 6/1. Its a GREAT day. Too bad I am poor now, and this is just going to make me even poorer. ><

WTF, you got yours a full month and a half faster than me. Effing government :sad20:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My check cleared on march 13 and I'm told by the nice lady at the ATF that my license is in the mail. I actually still don't have it yet. I think a Tok is first. I like the idea of having a semi auto handgun shipped right to my door:D

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    My check cleared on march 13 and I'm told by the nice lady at the ATF that my license is in the mail. I actually still don't have it yet. I think a Tok is first. I like the idea of having a semi auto handgun shipped right to my door:D

My cherry went to a really nice Walther P1. I ordered it on a Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. I opened the box and yelled out "frosh you o'mallethead!" It was indescribable!

Congrats and have fun.

Oh! Don't forget to enter everything in your bound book.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My CC was charged on May 15, so let's see how long it takes. My MD collector went in on May 20, I suspect that one will take longer.

My check was cashed by the BATFE on March 13th, I received my C&R license in the mail yesterday, June 4th. It was mailed the very day I called to find out the status of it. Conincidence, I'm sure.:rolleyes:

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    That's one; then there's
    --every caliber of handgun incl .45 ACP relatively cheap delivered to my door or cash n carry a few miles away
    --dozens of milsurps ordered online for home delivery
    --not to mention all the shotguns and rifles (rim fire & center fire) delivered right to my door

There's so many drawbacks that I haven't bought a modern firearm in MD since getting my C&R.....

See these are the kind of drawbacks I'm talking about. I'm gonna call the ATF and cancel. Handguns to my doorstep. What kind of crazy thoughts was I having?! :sarcasm:

Bublar

Mar 6, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Mailed 5/6
    Bank charged 5/9
    Received today 6/6

I have multiple "regulated" purchases sitting in the backlog (one almost 80 days old) and the federal government was able to grant me the ability to have firearms mailed to my home in 30 days. Way to go Maryland, way to go.

pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Wow looks like ATF might process them in batches.

Mailed 5/8
    CC charged 5/13
    Arrived today 6/6

Total turnaround, 29 days.

Woohoo! Now to empty my bank account even more!!!

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Wow looks like ATF might process them in batches.

Mailed 5/8
    CC charged 5/13
    Arrived today 6/6

Total turnaround, 29 days.

Woohoo! Now to empty my bank account even more!!!

I keep seeing statements like this all too often. I'm going to need to opena seperate account from the main account I think. Have a small portion of money sent to it from each paycheck automaticlly wiht out the wife knowing I think

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Congrats on the recent C&R apps. That envelope will come.

All you guys need to consider something else: :secret: "You'll need a bigger safe or two!" :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom