• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Congrats on the recent C&R apps. That envelope will come.

All you guys need to consider something else: :secret: "You'll need a bigger safe or two!" :innocent0

Lol. Agreed. I'm going to have to buckle down and buy an inexpensive one very soon I think. Any recommendations?

Another quick though. With the most recent bill BS281 how does that affect C&R holders?

daijizai

May 11, 2013
    Columbia
    I sent my FFL03 paperwork to BATFE on May 11th, and got it this past Thursday, Jun 6th. Less than a month. :-) Now if I could just get my MDSP Designated Collector Status.

You should have yours soon Max.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I sent my FFL03 paperwork to BATFE on May 11th, and got it this past Thursday, Jun 6th. Less than a month. :-) Now if I could just get my MDSP Designated Collector Status.

WTF? Some people get theirs really fast and for some it takes forever. Were you in the military? Less than a month is blazing fast. Took me almost 3 months and my background is spotless.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Woot! Popped my C&R cherry with this purchase from Classic. It looks brand new, I couldn't be happier with the condition:

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      119.9 KB · Views: 60

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster

Not really stressing the speed of it at the moment. I think I need a safe before making too many purchases. But I willa dmit that I want it sooner rather than later since I'm sure there are a few purchases I want to make before Oct comes.

I got my MDSP Designated Collecter late last year. Even then it took about 3 weeks to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom