• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnfjr6950

Jun 21, 2012
    Reisterstown
    All,

The joint committee will vote SB281 tomorrow in the Judiciary room in the House Office Building. It will likely start at 1 PM, though might start earlier.

We need to flood that room and those halls. Get there early and get to your lawmakers in the morning. Let them know what they need to do.

The focus is on those lawmakers sitting on Judiciary and Health and Government Operations.

I'll be there with a few others!

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I was there today. There is no way I can get tomorrow off. Is there anyone with kids going tomorrow that my wife and daughter could meet up with shoot me a pm.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    In the Judicary Comittee hearing room right now. Speaking to Delegates it's not sounding good. As per Del. Mike, we need everyone here tomorrow!

Silent Hunter

Feb 22, 2013
    From far western Maryland, but am going to do my very best to be there. They need to know gun owners don't back down. We need to post these info threads to other social media; facebook, twitter, etc.. to get the word out to as many as we possibly can. I have been working feverishly to spread the word myself.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    From far western Maryland, but am going to do my very best to be there. They need to know gun owners don't back down. We need to post these info threads to other social media; facebook, twitter, etc.. to get the word out to as many as we possibly can. I have been working feverishly to spread the word myself.

:party29: Anyone know a radio show host at a popular radio station that could mention "pro-gun rally in Annapolis, be there!"

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Ya know folks, somtimes we mortals try everything except prayer to the Almighty One. We think we can do everything ourselves, until we realize we can't. Spending the remainder of time in prayer before the Gun Bill outcome would seem very advantagous for all to do.

johncoxsr

Apr 7, 2007
    salisbury md
    The labor unions of Baltimore will not give financial support to any elected official that supports any kind of gun control bill .

Baltimore / Washingtion Building trades

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    In the Judicary Comittee hearing room right now. Speaking to Delegates it's not sounding good. As per Del. Mike, we need everyone here tomorrow!

Yeah, politics has come to "I'll do this for you, if you'll do this for me." No longer the standard of doing that which is best for your constituents - the ones that put you in office. We'll remember in 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom