• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    All,

The joint committee will vote SB281 tomorrow in the Judiciary room in the House Office Building. It will likely start at 1 PM, though might start earlier.

We need to flood that room and those halls. Get there early and get to your lawmakers in the morning. Let them know what they need to do.

The focus is on those lawmakers sitting on Judiciary and Health and Government Operations.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Was waiting on the elevator when Mike got off. You beat me to it. He's pumped up as usual and wants 4000 people here tomorrow. See ya'll here again.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    All,

The joint committee will vote SB281 tomorrow in the Judiciary room in the House Office Building. It will likely start at 1 PM, though might start earlier.

We need to flood that room and those halls. Get there early and get to your lawmakers in the morning. Let them know what they need to do.

The focus is on those lawmakers sitting on Judiciary and Health and Government Operations.

Subscribed.

I'll be there.

Library Guy

Library Marksmanship Unit
    May 25, 2012
    Apart from the Christian symbology, can we read anything into the date and time chosen for this vote?

It seems like the afternoon of a semi holiday might restrict the length of the proceedings. Unless it's all a show and the votes are already agreed upon...

I'll be sure to yell, Barabas!

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Patrick... any insight on how amendment votes will be handled? Up/down for whole committee? gun amendments for judiciary, mental health amendments for HGO?

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apart from the Christian symbology, can we read anything into the date and time chosen for this vote?

It seems like the afternoon of a semi holiday might restrict the length of the proceedings. Unless it's all a show and the votes are already agreed upon...

I'll be sure to yell, Barabas!

They are probably hoping that everybody will want to leave early and not dilly dadle around. Quick vote and go home.

They are also hoping we will have plans and not show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom