• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Many, many thanks to the Lovely Mrs. Stoveman, who reserved our table spots (the MDS corner) so we had seats to wait out the rain, and to eat when we weren't talking 2A with the Bigs.

That's Gryphon, the Gov, Stoveman, Mrs. Stoveman, R56 Ed, and Deep Lurker.

(Yo, Spokesmodel Gryphon, smile more..)

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      88.5 KB · Views: 250
    Last edited:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I can coherently and completely understand the mindset on both sides of this article. The problem is while people are paying to eat pig, others are being robbed, assaulted and killed. Tell my friend who was just robbed and beat yesterday that had this been Hogan's second term, he may have been able to protect himself and deter the group of thugs who stole his property and his dignity. We do not need massive changes. Just subtle adjustments would suffice for now and Hogan isn't even the person who need to make the changes.

There was an armed car jacking in Bel Air this morning. An 87 year old man had his car taken at gun point.. How many more will be victims because the citizens of this state are denied their right to self defense? A better question is how many of you so called 2A supporters are going to shrug it off and ignore it? I've already called the governor's office and let them know how I personally feel about it...and I told them point blank I would not be voting for him if he refuses to do something about this...How many are willing to call and demand action and refuse to vote for someone who would rather see their own citizens (and constituents) victimized than grant us "permission" to exercise a right??

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    There was an armed car jacking in Bel Air this morning. An 87 year old man had his car taken at gun point.. How many more will be victims because the citizens of this state are denied their right to self defense? A better question is how many of you so called 2A supporters are going to shrug it off and ignore it? I've already called the governor's office and let them know how I personally feel about it...and I told them point blank I would not be voting for him if he refuses to do something about this...How many are willing to call and demand action and refuse to vote for someone who would rather see their own citizens (and constituents) victimized than grant us "permission" to exercise a right??

And when you don't vote for Hogan and Kamenetz is the next Gov with a gun hating GA how does that help things?

And when you don't vote for Hogan and Kamenetz is the next Gov with a gun hating GA how does that help things?

That's exactly what he's counting on...so by voting for him you are playing right into his agenda that doesn't include you...but I will answer your question...because 1) principals are often more important than politics and 2) On 2A issues what would be the difference? Hogan cannot defend us from new anti gun laws even if he wanted to. He's absolutely toothless...3)Either the man is playing politics with your rights or he is anti 2A...no one knows because he won't tell us...frankly I don't know which is worse...using us or ignoring us...either way I will not vote for him unless he comes out of the closet...no 2A supporter should

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    That's exactly what he's counting on...so by voting for him you are playing right into his agenda that doesn't include you...but I will answer your question...because 1) principals are often more important than politics and 2) On 2A issues what would be the difference? Hogan cannot defend us from new anti gun laws even if he wanted to. He's absolutely toothless...3)Either the man is playing politics with your rights or he is anti 2A...no one knows because he won't tell us...frankly I don't know which is worse...using us or ignoring us...either way I will not vote for him unless he comes out of the closet...no 2A supporter should

You're letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Please explain....

Your anger is misplaced-- it belongs with all your Democrat friends and neighbors who have driven Maryland into a ditch over the last 4 decades.

Hogan, using a brilliant strategy in an overwhelmingly Democrat state, got ahold of the wheel to get the car back on the road and pointed in the right direction.

He is steering carefully to make sure the morons in the back seat don't gang up on him and take the wheel away from him. Hogan simply cannot hit everything on the conservative voter wish list without triggering a tantrum that will cost us ALL a chance for him to continue so many badly needed reforms in a second term.

There are a lot of us here in this thread who have been regularly attending the Handgun Permit Review Board meetings to see where there might be room to manuver without touching off a firestorm. Have you ever attended?

If not you are missing out on a chance to meet folks who trying to move the chains on this.

iCoder80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 31, 2015
    So move, I wouldn't blame you. But for those that don't or won't vote for Hogan next time you're cutting off your nose to spite your face....

Not really.

At the end of the day Hogan is not much different from Kamenetz.

Hogan is just spreading better smelling manure that some of you have no problems shoveling to kiss his behind.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    thoughts

Your anger is misplaced-- it belongs with all your Democrat friends and neighbors who have driven Maryland into a ditch over the last 4 decades.

Hogan, using a brilliant strategy in an overwhelmingly Democrat state, got ahold of the wheel to get the car back on the road and pointed in the right direction.

He is steering carefully to make sure the morons in the back seat don't gang up on him and take the wheel away from him. Hogan simply cannot hit everything on the conservative voter wish list without triggering a tantrum that will cost us ALL a chance for him to continue so many badly needed reforms in a second term.

There are a lot of us here in this thread who have been regularly attending the Handgun Permit Review Board meetings to see where there might be room to manuver without touching off a firestorm. Have you ever attended?

If not you are missing out on a chance to meet folks who trying to move the chains on this.

Great to see your pic, Rack!! Looks really good. Anyway, Seems that the Dims in MD vote for a Republican to right the rudderless ship. Once it is done, they are dispatched and they are back to their errant ways. Like those who look for bailouts, get them to 'fix' their issues, and then go full steam ahead back to what they were doing that caused this in the first place, instead of learning.

So damn frustrating.

Those of you who think the HPRB's make up indicates Hogan is somehow pro 2A are mistaken...Hogan ran as a Republican and therefore politically he has to appoint other republicans to positions to stroke his political allies..they are pro 2A because they are republicans, not because Hogan is pro 2A...If Larry Hogan were to direct his MSP super to define G&S as self defense the HPRB would be nearly obsolete...so please stop using Hogan's appointments to the HPRB as proof he is pro 2A....it does nothing of the sort...All it proves is that he appoints his supporters who by definition are pro gun...it doesn't mean he is...

iCoder80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 31, 2015
    So we'll see you at the HPRB meeting tonight and the next Patriot Picket?

Right after I'm done in Annapolis beating my head against the front gate of the governor's mansion.

Results will be about the same with the exception that act would be a lead story on the evening news.

So we'll see you at the HPRB meeting tonight and the next Patriot Picket?

And what about the vast majority of us who, because of the unconstitutional G&S requirements will never get approved by the HPRB? Are we just screwed? yep....could Hogan do something about it? yep again....so tell me again why the majority of 2A supporters shouldn't be angry with a man who plays politics with the rights of his constituents and by his unwillingness to put his citizens ahead of his reelection puts them in danger???

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We have said this until we are blue in the face: in a matter of months the Democrat controlled legislature will undo any major 2A "upgrade" Hogan engineers--and then use the NATIONAL Democrat fundraising effort underway now to create endless "Wild West Shootout" TV commercial to stir up Democrat morons to defeat him.

In a second Hogan term he will have control over the crucial redistricting process that could change the Democrat stranglehold forever.

Do you want to deal with political realities or do you just want what you want, and want it now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom