• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    No quantity limits ? They'll go quick unless you have tons.

We have about 400 after md only offer and we wholesaled 400 bcgs. They're selling briskly but they wont sell out immediately at the current pace. No quantity limits on them at this time.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Joe Bob:

Thanks, as always, for the extra consideration to MDS members and the quick shipping. Your website said not to call so I just sent you an e-mail (order 98754). In case it takes a while to get to your e-mails and you read this first, please hold one of the remaining NiB BCG's because it looks like (to my completely inexperienced eye) that I need to do a return/replacement for one of the two I received.
    thanks for your assistance

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Got mines last Friday. Thing is a piece of beauty! Thanks JoeBob!

btw- anyone know what to do with that rubber o-ring? Is it just an extra one or something? My first build so I'm not really sure

Mine didn't came with the o-ring. I'm aware that the description says *O-ring is not installed, but is included in packaging. I search if they are needed and most said no so I didn't bother asking JB.

Draico

Apr 29, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Came home today with a package on my doorsteps. Opened up the package to see a nice shiny beautiful BCG. Joseph you rock!! But one thing I forgot to a tee shirt to my order :whack::facepalm::facepalm:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Mine didn't came with the o-ring. I'm aware that the description says *O-ring is not installed, but is included in packaging. I search if they are needed and most said no so I didn't bother asking JB.

The o-rings are supposed to be included in the baggie. That's not to say one wasn't forgotten by mistake or dropped out somewhere accidentally in-between bagging and boxing it. The oring is purely optional. If the rifle extracts fine, then its not necessarily needed. They can increase extractor tension, but that also means it makes the extractor a bit tougher on brass.

If you end up wanting/needing one just shoot us an email w/ your order # and we'll shoot one out to you. :thumbsup:

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    Mine had no o-rings either???

I put a few rounds through my AR tonight at Hap Baker and it performed flawlessly, as I expected.

And with the ejection cover open, I've got AR-BLING!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We box up the BCG's in quantities of 50 after inspection and bagging, and prior to shipping out to consumers. I looked through a couple of the cases and didn't see any missing o-rings. I'm guessing that one of the new guys may have forgot to put some O-Rings in with some of the first bcgs to go out. All of our current inventory looks squared away.

If anyone needs/desires one please shoot us an email and we'll send one out to you. You can also just mention it in the order notes on future orders and we'll get one thrown in a box. Sorry if they did end up not getting tossed in the bags.

Hey Joe Bob Is it your branded charge handle that's opitional with the bcg ?

Yes, it is our house-branded charging handle that is an optional (discounted) add-on to the BCGs.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Mine came in with it. It might be stuck somewhere in between. I have put mine right away on the extractor spring ( all my BCG'S have it ) it is optional but it is an upgrade most people use and put on their BCG's, imagine tiny skinny spring doing all the big job. with it, it gives more tension and support to the spring being crushed permanently ( eliminates double feeds) I would say 1% of the time that failure will occur, never happened to me though...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom