• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    another clueless Hollywood idiot, He's in good company with that pile of sweaty, dirt Michael Moore.

irrelevant to many of us. heroes to others.

losers who never served but critics of those who sacrificed everything so they can spout their leftist drivel.

sad

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Not disagreeing

My argument: Fonda was far worse.

Then Berghdal?? Maybe but doubtful as I said I was there when the magazine hit........ the assholes on the left were THE most demoralizing thing in the world, protest, card burnings ect. No such thing as the STUPID "thank you for your service" ******** :rolleyes: nor a token lunch (NICE gesture) or military discounts at Lowes Home depot ect. Lot of anger, fights, spitting ect... Fonda the crunt as well as Berghdahl should hang.

The ones that went to Canada.......... should still be there, call it even.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    another clueless Hollywood idiot, He's in good company with that pile of sweaty, dirt Michael Moore.

losers who never served but critics of those who sacrificed everything so they can spout their leftist drivel.

sad

Yep...

The Fat in the Hat had quite a bit to spew with regard to Am. Sniper.

Send them all off to an island, somewhere.

If one carries forward the Rogen analogy that we are the Nazis (viewing Hollywood produced, not government created, propaganda incidentally), who are the oppressed persecuted people that we've been targeting? The Taliban, the Iraqi Baathists? Seriously? His freedom of speech is guaranteed by those that he maligns who've left their blood in desert sand and those who continue to serve and protect this nation.
    Doubt he would get away with it in the WWII nation that he compares us to.

sad

That's what gets me the most (for the record I never served),MF ers that arm chair quarterback about Boys (not meant to be derogatory) protecting their right to be assholes.:mad54:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Then Berghdal?? Maybe but doubtful as I said I was there when the magazine hit........ the assholes on the left were THE most demoralizing thing in the world, protest, card burnings ect. No such thing as the STUPID "thank you for your service" ******** :rolleyes: nor a token lunch (NICE gesture) or military discounts at Lowes Home depot ect. Lot of anger, fights, spitting ect... Fonda the crunt as well as Berghdahl should hang.

Bergdahl should face the firing squad, IMHO.

I would argue Fonda killed more GIs than Bergdahl.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Flying Dog Brewery is listed as a sponsor. Wonder if that is for the venue and they have no clue about who is coming or are they really that left wing and nuts?

I think they are a sponsor for the program, not just event. The Frederick Speaker series, this is run is her, Dave Barry, Gen Mcchrystal, and dr kaku that crazy futurist physicist guy. We have tickets to Mcchrystal

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Traveler, I think trick has realized by now that he's opened a GREAT BIG FUKKIN' CAN O' WORMS here and has stepped on'na' lotta' dicks in a VERY BIG WAY, alot more than he probably could have ever imagined. I personally think he thought this subject wouldn't be anywhere near as volatile as it turned out to be. He's entitled to his opinion based on his (limited) exposure and knowledge of the subject.

I was just kidding with him. Trying to add a little levity to the hammering he was getting. Hence the smiley.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Bergdahl should face the firing squad, IMHO.

I would argue Fonda killed more GIs than Bergdahl.

Doubtful IMO, broken hearts and feeling betrayed are different than others going out looking for a pos that actively swapped sides and being ambushed.

I'd like to see both of them do a slow burn starting at the fingers.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Attachments

• fonda20n-7-web.jpg
      fonda20n-7-web.jpg
      85.1 KB · Views: 223

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Yeah, I remember being told it would not be especially smart to wear my uniform when I went home on leave. I was worried I would be singled out because of my haircut.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I may not agree with a lot of what our government's foreign policy is but I would not go out of my way like she did to support the enemy like that and I am much younger than she was when she went there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom