• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013
    "I'm a police officer who was sworn to uphold the Constitution," McCauley said. "I had no idea how badly we were trampling people's rights."

On confiscation:

Like traffic tickets or any other crime and infraction stat, it was all about the numbers.

"If my numbers went down, I was in the hot-seat," McCauley said.

The quotes I posted in this and the other threads are printed news articles attributing the quotes to McCualey.

And sure I have a job that requires me to respond to an authority, but I'd do the honorable thing and quit before I would do something unethical, unconstitutional, or that I did not believe in. Some can be bought and some can't.

You say he couldn't approve them, could he deny them? It's the top dog at licensing that signs both, not the Gov.

Jack McCauley

Oct 16, 2014
    "I'm a police officer who was sworn to uphold the Constitution," McCauley said. "I had no idea how badly we were trampling people's rights." On confiscation: Like traffic tickets or any other crime and infraction stat, it was all about the numbers. "If my numbers went down, I was in the hot-seat," McCauley said. The quotes I posted in this and the other threads are printed news articles attributing the quotes to McCualey. And sure I have a job that requires me to respond to an authority, but I'd do the honorable thing and quit before I would do something unethical, unconstitutional, or that I did not believe in. Some can be bought and some can't. You say he couldn't approve them, could he deny them? It's the top dog at licensing that signs both, not the Gov.
    I have sent you a private message with my phone number. If you wish to call me I'll be glad to address any of your concerns.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    "I'm a police officer who was sworn to uphold the Constitution," McCauley said. "I had no idea how badly we were trampling people's rights."

On confiscation:

Like traffic tickets or any other crime and infraction stat, it was all about the numbers.

"If my numbers went down, I was in the hot-seat," McCauley said.

The quotes I posted in this and the other threads are printed news articles attributing the quotes to McCualey.

And sure I have a job that requires me to respond to an authority, but I'd do the honorable thing and quit before I would do something unethical, unconstitutional, or that I did not believe in. Some can be bought and some can't.

You say he couldn't approve them, could he deny them? It's the top dog at licensing that signs both, not the Gov.

Sorry, I can't help myself but ... you join a Maryland Firearms and Shooting community forum and choose the screen name 'cap in yo ass' ??? What kind of message are you trying to send? You should call Jack since you have such strong opinions.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Sorry, I can't help myself but ... you join a Maryland Firearms and Shooting community forum and choose the screen name 'cap in yo ass' ??? What kind of message are you trying to send? You should call Jack since you have such strong opinions.

I was going to mention that too but then pondered if I should feed the troll.

I have a feeling this may end with a thud (ban hammer).

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    In reading some of the comments and such, I am truly disgusted by the behavior of some of the people.

Shitting on Jack is going to get us SHIT! We have to be willing and able to accept people who see the facts and change their opinion.

If we can't do that, let's just give up now, go home and find a new hobby.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Trolls seem to be coming out of the woodwork, Emily's CCW thread and now this.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I just don't get the mindset of attacking or downplaying someone who has that sort of background and so emphatically supports changing things.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    FWIW the flak is heaviest when you are over the target.

If wear and carry (SB0100) ever actually got out of committee this thread would be 10000 pages deep about other unconstitutional! violations! impeach! delegates! 16 hours! If we got shall issue with minimal training and fees, people would complain we were not constitutional carry. If we were constitutional carry, people would complain the state was not handing out pistols and shotguns with SNAP cards or something. If if they did that, people would complain taxes were too high. Some people just live to troll and gripe.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    FWIW the flak is heaviest when you are over the target.

If wear and carry (SB0100) ever actually got out of committee this thread would be 10000 pages deep about other unconstitutional! violations! impeach! delegates! 16 hours! If we got shall issue with minimal training and fees, people would complain we were not constitutional carry. If we were constitutional carry, people would complain the state was not handing out pistols and shotguns with SNAP cards or something. If if they did that, people would complain taxes were too high. Some people just live to troll and gripe.

You forgot recalls.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I would say petitions too, but we all know those pesky NRA agents take care of those :innocent0

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I see no reason to give someone flak for seeing FACTS and changing their opinion to align with FACTS instead of drama... i mean ideals. He has seen the problems the progressives with agendas have created with an irrational fear of law abiding citizens carrying firearms. He now is a powerful ally that the Maryland GA will actually listen to.

giving him flak is either people with their heads up their ass, or plants from the anti gun folks trying to divide us who know that carrying a handgun as a law abiding citizen is to the benefit of society.

capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013
    I called him, we talked, it's good, I stand corrected, he did put his money where his mouth is. He's not the political tool he appeared to be in printed media. Shame on me.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I called him, we talked, it's good, I stand corrected, he did put his money where his mouth is. He's not the political tool he appeared to be in printed media. Shame on me.

Good. Maybe you're not the tool that you appear to be on this web board as well. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom