• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • najohnson

Dec 21, 2020
    this might sound weird but does anyone know if there are IWB holsters that you can put on your left side and have them tilt to the right so I can draw with my right hand. I am ambidextrous and more comfortable with my gun on the left and drawing/shooting with my right.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    this might sound weird but does anyone know if there are IWB holsters that you can put on your left side and have them tilt to the right so I can draw with my right hand. I am ambidextrous and more comfortable with my gun on the left and drawing/shooting with my right.
    First of all, I'll just say that is a terrible idea. You SEVERELY limit yourself shooting from retention(bent elbow at the hip) in a close quarter/contact scenario. Crossdraw is typically a specialized carry scenario.
    But like I always say, It's your shoot. Shoot it the way you do.

The only holster I know that could possibly do that would be the Tenicor. They have many holes for clip placement. It looks like I could manipulate at least the left clip to cant in a negative position. If not both.

So you would need a right hand holster with a backwards cant.
    d17f228af6c7b06611db79f8ba05a731.jpg

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Like others I’ve got a box full of holsters already. The one I like best is a Versacarry Comfort Flex Deluxe. It has a polymer layer in between the layers of leather. I found the best way to shop for them is go to their website and get the model number then check Amazon for a better price.
    Pictured is my Kimber Evo
    5C759C8D-1D90-4FBA-B456-DD8843E5DF82.jpeg
    8E03B960-FC2D-43BE-B395-B7F09F711768.jpeg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I recently purchased an IWB tuckable from Eric Larsen. He makes them to order, so you can get whatever configuration you want. I'm very pleased with mine, and surprised at the comfort. Here's the website link; give him a call:

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    @Tomcat, I can't find a Versacarry size 3 in leather that is left handed IWB. I will probably go HBE but it is pricey for something that I don't know I will love.
    Try the element. Available in Size 3, LH.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Try the element. Available in Size 3, LH.

Thanks for looking into that. I guess I didn't check every holster. I was going to contact them tomorrow. I am just not sure on that one because I may add a red dot to my pistol.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Thanks for looking into that. I guess I didn't check every holster. I was going to contact them tomorrow. I am just not sure on that one because I may add a red dot to my pistol.
    I may have one sitting around. If I do you can have it.
    Their holsters are a waste of money in my experience.

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    If you carry a weapon for any length of time, you will eventually have a box of holsters. Even though I am retired, I still find that what holster I choose to wear has to do with the clothes I will be wearing. One sized does not do it for all occasions.
    this , cargo shorts and a tee shirt are different than a suit .

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    I finally checked out the tulster oath iwb for my hellcat pro with optic. This is the one for me. Much more comfortable than a we the ppl.

How stable is it, wobble-wise? With only having one narrow clip it looks like it would move back-and-forth a fair amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom