• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geichel

May 4, 2012
    Perry Hall, Md
    Dicks sporting goods seems to be getting almost regular shipments, just not a ton of it. there prices are basically where they were before the panic buying. the ones by me (white marsh and bel air) typically gets shipments on tuesday wednesday and friday. so i give them a call at 9 when they open. i have been able to get enough 22 to keep up with my shooting habits!

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    I asked at the walmart in dundalk tonight and they said you basically have to get there at 7am to get ammo because its generally sold out by 8.

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    On a positive note my neighbor gave me a box of 50 today too bad its wmr and not LR haha

Sonnydu74

Lucky Lefty
    Jul 28, 2012
    HarCo
    I was in the area of cabelas today and decided to stop in to see if they had .22lr in stock and as usual, all of the shelves were empty. i started to leave when all of a sudden i heard a voice yell "AMERICAN EAGLE .223 JUST IN FOR $11.99 FOR A 20RD. BOX". It was as if someone dropped food flakes in a goldfish tank and i was only able to grab two boxes. instantly out of stock with a 10box limit. talk about right place, right time.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Dicks sporting goods seems to be getting almost regular shipments, just not a ton of it. there prices are basically where they were before the panic buying. the ones by me (white marsh and bel air) typically gets shipments on tuesday wednesday and friday. so i give them a call at 9 when they open. i have been able to get enough 22 to keep up with my shooting habits!

You must be the one snatching it all up:)

I stop by at least once a week and always get the same response... nothing but .22 shotshells.

geichel

May 4, 2012
    Perry Hall, Md
    You must be the one snatching it all up:)

I stop by at least once a week and always get the same response... nothing but .22 shotshells.

ive been trying too ! no but i guess ive been getting lucky i usually find a brick every few weeks....only problem is i shoot it at least that fast !

pro1742

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    The lack of ammo around here is starting to really bother me... I just drove walmart to walmart for 3 hours just trying to find some .22LR and I didn't find a single box! I can't wrap my head around why people are panic buying rimfire ammo. The people that regularly shoot and buy rimfire don't clean the shelves normally so who is it that is buying this stuff? I have a new 22/45 coming in soon and if I can't land a few hundred rounds by then at normal prices I'm gonna be an unhappy camper. Is anyone here having luck picking up rimfire and cares to share your strategy?

Go to Gunbroker.com .....you can find it there and sometimes at reasonable prices....

40gunner

Aug 2, 2010
    .223 ammo

I have some .223 ammo I'm going to sell. Anybody looking for a sweet, customized AR-15 I put mine up for consignment at Engage in Rockville yesterday with a complete package of multiple mags, speed loader, tactical case, Sig Sauer Prismatic optic, black and FDE furniture. There are 20 and 10 round mags in the kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom