• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Or maybe make the big guy profiting as the middle man to pay the U.S a special industrial war value added tax that automatically gets earmarked towards U.S infrastructure, no exceptions.
    Well if we are going that far can we just advocate for capital punishment and removal from the planet

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yup, that was back when Putin offered to pay Ukraine billions of dollars to keep it friendly to russia, but the american cia backed the rebels to overthrow the old government... then burisma (that was in business with the old regime) promptly put hunter biden and a fed on their board to ensure the USA (through biden) would tell the new american-friendly government to play nice with burisma. Then trump pumped a bunch of american military tech into ukraine... THEN VP kamala talked about ukraine joining NATO as big biden(with his burisma ties that was in control of the ukraine mess under obama) took over as president. Seems like A f-ton of putin-poking leading up to putin invading that nobody wants to admit to in this "unprovoked attack" on ukraine.

Then you've got boris johnson telling zeleknsky not to take russia's peace deal when he was visiting while the west pumped military industrial complex tech into the country.
    Yup, 3+ administrations from both parties involved over the last few decades, US backed coup, media blackout, coverup at the highest levels of government, the current president appearing to have a personal financial stake, and to keep it all together the US is financing a proxy war against a nuclear superpower. Yup, questioning what appears to be the most obvious and egregious corruption scandal ever, and opposing a nuclear war to protect our leader's self interests is "supporting Putin".

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    About as true as Jessica Haire being an extremist MAGA Republican.

It doesn't matter if it is true. If it is said, people who want to believe it will believe it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    About as true as Jessica Haire being an extremist MAGA Republican.

It doesn't matter if it is true. If it is said, people who want to believe it will believe it.
    But... But... didn't you hear that Haire hired a law firm that has tangential ties to the proud boys? That proves Haire is a nazi white supremacist!

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I wonder what Hunter’s take is…
    DA0B9924-DCE8-43C3-99B2-EE5C426E6B8A.jpeg

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I've always agreed with Tucker Carlson's opinion on Ukraine War intervention. I believe if our government was doing its job we could have helped broker a deal between Russia and Ukraine without spending any money or causing any loss of life.
    As for Wheat, If we stopped paying farmers to grow corn for ethanol we could easily meet our needs, just like we were meeting our needs and then some for oil not too long ago. If the masks drops on a plane you use it first so you are able to help others, America First or else how will we be able to give handouts to the 2.3 million Illegals ??

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Is it just media hype or truth that the GOP is actually leaning towards supporting Putin and derailing support of Ukrainians? I hope not.
    Just because one questions or even opposes this irresponsible military action and blowing BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on behalf of another, ultra-corrupt nation in the name of preserving a corrupt administration's money-laundering cash cow, doesn't actually equate to "supporting Putin".

This whole Ukraine thing has been generated and exacerbated by our government's actions. But it's working, our attention is diverted from the real issues threatening the nation.

Republicans are questioning why we're risking nuclear Armageddon and putting up billions of dollars to fight a proxy war with russia, while ignoring china. These are valid questions, especially when you've got a hyper-corrupt Ukrainian government that are the good guys in the conflict. A government that has taken wartime powers to completely eliminate any political rivals within Ukraine.

Is the media going to spin this as "supporting russia"? Of course. They are lock-step in support of biden and democrats as a whole. Republicans are far from pure or 100% good, but no, they're not acting as russian agents when questioning this war we have chosen to enter.
    ^^ This ^^

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    I would tend to agree with you if our dependence on other countries would not be what it is. Ukrainians provide 40% of the world’s wheat, we consume most of the junk China make’s because it’s cheaper, global hydro carbon outside of the U.S continues to impact our economy.

Once we in the U.S can produce and manufacture everything we need and ensure we have the labor to support all that I’d support building a Great Wall to keep the zombies out.
    That’s one of the problems with this country. We need to start producing our own stuff here. If only people here would realize that we don’t need to be dependent on other countries. But this has become the land of the lazy and easily led.
    Just my opinion.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Surprised the DNC doesn’t claim that the GOP supported Hitler just to fuch with FDR.

DNC already claims that the GOP started Slavery, The CW and The Great Depression because none of that was their fault. The Democrats are the Party of the Diddindunuffins

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Republicans are most definitely supporting Putin.

They are also eliminating taxes for millionaires, cutting Social Security, spraying bald eagles with DDT, and changing the French fry recipe at McDonalds.

I do hope someone is asking why it is in the US interest to ensure that several provinces in eastern Ukraine are or are not under Russian control.

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Republicans are most definitely supporting Putin.

They are also eliminating taxes for millionaires, cutting Social Security, spraying bald eagles with DDT, and changing the French fry recipe at McDonalds.

I do hope someone is asking why it is in the US interest to ensure that several provinces in eastern Ukraine are or are not under Russian control.
    Well then I cant be a Republican since they want to change McDonalds fry recipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom