• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Is it just media hype or truth that the GOP is actually leaning towards supporting Putin and derailing support of Ukrainians? I hope not.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    No, not Ive heard. There are a handful that are asking for accountability and a paper trail of the money being allocated.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Its election season the democrats are throwing everything they can at the republicans, supporting Putin, doing away with social security, pushing granny's wheelchair over a cliff, sitting in the exam room with women while they see their doctor, clubbing seals and gays, anything else they can think of.

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Personally I’m more concerned about what’s going on in the US and my county in particular. Than getting involved in a war between two corrupt Eastern European oligarchs.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Personally I’m more concerned about what’s going on in the US and my county in particular. Than getting involved in a war between two corrupt Eastern European oligarchs.
    I would tend to agree with you if our dependence on other countries would not be what it is. Ukrainians provide 40% of the world’s wheat, we consume most of the junk China make’s because it’s cheaper, global hydro carbon outside of the U.S continues to impact our economy.

Once we in the U.S can produce and manufacture everything we need and ensure we have the labor to support all that I’d support building a Great Wall to keep the zombies out.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Nothing wrong with questioning what happened to near 18 billion in taxpayer funding sent to one of the most corrupt countries on earth, and if we should go full steam ahead into direct conflict with a superpower. Of course war is terrible, and we may have an interest in the outcome of this one both from a political and Humanitarian position, but we need to make sure that support is accountable to, and in the best interest of the American people.

Of course between the biased media, D's unquestioning followers and R's usually crappy PR, even the most reasonable questioning = "R's are supporting Putin"

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Its election season the democrats are throwing everything they can at the republicans, supporting Putin, doing away with social security, pushing granny's wheelchair over a cliff, sitting in the exam room with women while they see their doctor, clubbing seals and gays, anything else they can think of.
    Our chapter is raping the wimmins and forcing them to have our babeez!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yes, remember RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!, that Trump is Putin's puppet, Trump withheld aid to Ukraine, etc., etc. etc. :sarcasm:

Man, if the American electorate falls for ANY of that BULLSH*T one more time, it will prove that voters are just as brain dead as FJ Brandon is.

I guess the Mayor of Moscow's wife's $$multi-million$$ gift to Hunter was just to show solidarity. :sarcasm:

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Likely the media trying to move on the fence voters......

Q
    Some people are wise enough to take what the media says with a grain of salt, but it seems like most blindly follow the news channel they support.

Your right though it’s those sitting on the fence that concern me as we really don’t know what impacts the final decision.
    Yes, remember RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!, that Trump is Putin's puppet, Trump withheld aid to Ukraine, etc., etc. etc. :sarcasm:

Man, if the American electorate falls for ANY of that BULLSH*T one more time, it will prove that voters are just as brain dead as FJ Brandon is.

I guess the Mayor of Moscow's wife's $$multi-million$$ gift to Hunter was just to show solidarity. :sarcasm:
    do t forget Hillary Clinton’s Russian uranium dealings …..and Trumps Ties to the Russian Oligarchy. All of the American politicians have their best interest at play.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    I would tend to agree with you if our dependence on other countries would not be what it is. Ukrainians provide 40% of the world’s wheat, we consume most of the junk China make’s because it’s cheaper, global hydro carbon outside of the U.S continues to impact our economy.

Once we in the U.S can produce and manufacture everything we need and ensure we have the labor to support all that I’d support building a Great Wall to keep the zombies out.
    I understand your point man!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Republicans are questioning why we're risking nuclear Armageddon and putting up billions of dollars to fight a proxy war with russia, while ignoring china. These are valid questions, especially when you've got a hyper-corrupt Ukrainian government that are the good guys in the conflict. A government that has taken wartime powers to completely eliminate any political rivals within Ukraine.

Is the media going to spin this as "supporting russia"? Of course. They are lock-step in support of biden and democrats as a whole. Republicans are far from pure or 100% good, but no, they're not acting as russian agents when questioning this war we have chosen to enter.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Republicans are questioning why we're risking nuclear Armageddon and putting up billions of dollars to fight a proxy war with russia, while ignoring china. These are valid questions, especially when you've got a hyper-corrupt Ukrainian government that are the good guys in the conflict. A government that has taken wartime powers to completely eliminate any political rivals within Ukraine.

Is the media going to spin this as "supporting russia"? Of course. They are lock-step in support of biden and democrats as a whole. Republicans are far from pure or 100% good, but no, they're not acting as russian agents when questioning this war we have chosen to enter.

FJ Brandon cleaned up Ukraine when -0- and he were Pres. and VP, remember?

They did such a good job that they made it a place worthy of conducting Brandon's crime family business.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    FJ Brandon cleaned up Ukraine when -0- and he were Pres. and VP, remember?

They did such a good job that they made it a place worthy of conducting Brandon's crime family business.
    Yup, that was back when Putin offered to pay Ukraine billions of dollars to keep it friendly to russia, but the american cia backed the rebels to overthrow the old government... then burisma (that was in business with the old regime) promptly put hunter biden and a fed on their board to ensure the USA (through biden) would tell the new american-friendly government to play nice with burisma. Then trump pumped a bunch of american military tech into ukraine... THEN VP kamala talked about ukraine joining NATO as big biden(with his burisma ties that was in control of the ukraine mess under obama) took over as president. Seems like A f-ton of putin-poking leading up to putin invading that nobody wants to admit to in this "unprovoked attack" on ukraine.

Then you've got boris johnson telling zeleknsky not to take russia's peace deal when he was visiting while the west pumped military industrial complex tech into the country.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    We should never involved ourselves in this and history have proven that sanctions only hurt us. We should have minded our own business. Biden is only sending hush money to Ukraine.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD

Well put.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

Way off.

008f378c.png

China is tops in Production.

Indonesia is tops in Imports.

Wheat Imports by Country​

Below are the 15 countries that imported the highest dollar value worth of wheat during 2021.

1. Indonesia: US$3.5 billion (6.1% of total imported wheat)
    2. Nigeria: $2.7 billion (4.7%)
    3. China: $2.72 billion (4.6%)
    4. Turkey: $2.69 billion (4.6%)
    5. Egypt: $2.47 billion (4.2%)
    6. Algeria: $2.34 billion (4%)
    7. Italy: $2.30 billion (3.9%)
    8. Bangladesh: $1.96 billion (3.3%)
    9. Philippines: $1.95 billion (3.3%)
    10. Japan: $1.79 billion (3%)
    11. Brazil: $1.67 billion (2.8%)
    12. Morocco: $1.59 billion (2.7%)
    13. Mexico: $1.4 billion (2.3%)
    14. South Korea: $1.34 billion (2.3%)
    15. Vietnam: $1.27 billion (2.2%)
    Among the above countries, the fastest-growing markets for wheat since 2020 were: Vietnam (up 57.1%), Bangladesh (up 52.1%), Algeria (up 41.9%) and South Korea (up 39%).

The lone decliner in its imported wheat purchases was Egypt via its -8.5% slowdown year over year.

By value, the listed 15 countries purchased 54.2% of all wheat imported in 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom