• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mendozaco

Dec 5, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    I'm looking for 1 or 2 persons to share the time, cost, labor and rewards for casting lead ingots. The goal is to split the ingots equality b/w the group and beers after a hard day of work. I'm making a few rounds of collecting lead In the next few weeks and I'm willing to share my time, funds and supplies for the group. If you have lead and other supplies lets talk.
    Send me email
    Alex

Mendozaco

Dec 5, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Hi3cho,
    I'm located in Rockville and I'm open to travel in Montgomery, Frederick county and other places within reason. Experience is not acquired, we will get it with practice. If you're interested let's talk.

Alex

Last edited:

Mendozaco

Dec 5, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Are you casting ingots or bullets? I have some bullet molds and lead ingots but no lead pot yet.

Both. I just upgraded and ordered the Lee PRO 4 20LB 220V furnace and interested in casting the following; 30-06, 30-40 krag and 8mm Mauser bullets. It should arrive next week. I don't have any refine lead to cast bullets, but If you're willing to share we can break in the new furnace. How far are you from White Flint Metro? Pm if interested.

Last edited:

Wreck

Mar 9, 2012
    Bethesda
    Both. I just upgraded and ordered the Lee PRO 4 20LB 220V furnace and interested in casting the following; 30-06, 30-40 krag and 8mm Mauser bullets. It should arrive next week. I don't have any refine lead to cast bullets, but If you're willing to share we can break in the new furnace. How far are you from White Flint Metro? Pm if interested.

I'm interested, I'm 5 minutes from White Flint. I think I have 10 or 20 lbs of lead, .358 158gr round nose mold and 220 gr 300 blackout mold. Pm me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom