Indiana Shooter - 8 out of 10 at 40 Yards in 15 Seconds ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    No training, 80% hits at 40-50 yards with a handgun, and engaged a shooter with a rifle.

He did better than a lot of "trainers" would.

Indiana and other Constitutional States have it right.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    No training, 80% hits at 40-50 yards with a handgun, and engaged a shooter with a rifle.

He did better than a lot of "trainers" would.

Indiana and other Constitutional States have it right.
    No training, or no formal training? There’s a difference. This guy might be someone who shoots recreationally all the time.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I’d like to know more about Gramps. Maybe his mothers maiden name is Beckwith, or Miculek

I’d like to know if he used a Glock 27. Cuz if he took that guy down with a .40 cal things are going to get really awkward in here really fast.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’d like to know if he used a Glock 27. Cuz if he took that guy down with a .40 cal things are going to get really awkward in here really fast.
    Shhhh. It wasn’t a .40. The articles I read clearly state he was with his girlfriend.

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I remember seeing something on the news a couple of years back about the public's perception of what would happen if your average CCW dude encountered an active shooter. The gist of it was that bullets would be flying everywhere and there would be complete chaos due to lack of training on the part of the CCW dude.
    Thank you, Eli. Your granddad must have been awesome.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Shhhh. It wasn’t a .40. The articles I read clearly state he was with his girlfriend.
    Maybe it was her gun...?

Seriously though, great shooting. We do pistol out to 25 rounds, so 40 is a good bit more!

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    New standard drill?

The Dicken Drill:
    Weapon loaded to ten rounds. Hands at sides. Standing at the 40yd line. Upon audible start signal, draw from concealment and engage threat target with ten rounds. Par time is 15 seconds.

In all seriousness, this young man should never have to buy a drink when he goes out. As much as my curiosity wants to be satisfied about many details surrounding the events at the mall, I have to remind myself that this man just did a great and difficult thing. Picking at it as an outsider is not my place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom